ANOTHER DREAM WITH BIRDS...

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ANOTHER DREAM WITH BIRDS...

Post by nubava on Sat Sep 05, 2009 4:17 pm

I had another dream with birds today.
I was in an unknown place and there was sharp decline, it was a bit slippery.
I wanted to go down it but realised that I might fall or slip down but then on my left I saw stairs and decided to go down that way.
While I went down I saw lots of birds. They were not attacking me but it was unpleasant for me. Then I decided to go back, while going back two or three birds fell on my back. I kept goin up the stairs. An egg fell down on my head. So my back and hair were dirty. And there were people looking at me showing that my back is dirty but I ignored saying it's ok, there is nothing special, etc...I took off my coat and woke up.

Couple of days ago I had a dream with my mom when she was going somewhere and her coat was dirty (like a mud after rain). I told her that her back is dirty she said it's ok and went.

nubava

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ANOTHER DREAM WITH BIRDS...

Post by usemeLord on Sun Sep 06, 2009 5:02 am

Have you looked up every scripture with garment, cloak, coat, even bird or birds that could give insight. There are lots of on-line bibles that are easy to use. Here is one scripture that came to mind when i read your dream

Isaiah 61:3 and provide for those who grieve in Zion-- to bestow on them a crown of beauty instead of ashes, the oil of gladness instead of mourning, and a garment of praise instead of a spirit of despair. They will be called oaks of righteousness, a planting of the LORD for the display of his splendor.

usemeLord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by natalie on Sun Sep 06, 2009 1:05 pm

I don't want it to sound like I know for sure or anything and I don't wan't to worry you. Just a little insight. It seems to me that you may be being prepaired for something that you know you will have to do. It may also be speaking of something that will be a cleansing experience wich usually comes from hardship or completing a difficult task. Remember to pray for guidence even if you feal foolish or worried.

god bless,
Natalie

natalie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by nubava on Wed Sep 09, 2009 12:20 am

Thanks a lot for your posts, I quess both of you have point here. There are two sides here which are close two my heart. Your posts helped me.

UsemeLord, you are right when you speak about garment of praise instead of spirit of dispair. This is what I am now "working" on with the Lord. And Natalie you are right when you say that I have to do something I have to do. I am right now in the cleansing process, praying and fasting. I have delayed this for a preiod of time, trying not to face. But eventually I understood that I need to do this first of all for myself, that God wants this for myself, to cleanse me, to change me, to heal my heart...
Wow I am writing and feeling good and reliefed. God is so good and faithfull, even when I am not. Thank you Lord.

nubava

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 7:43 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top