MICROWAVE OVEN IN SEAT IN CHURCH

View previous topic View next topic Go down

MICROWAVE OVEN IN SEAT IN CHURCH

Post by faithful7 on Sat Sep 05, 2009 2:05 pm

This morning i had a dream before i awoke. I dreamed i was at my church and the normal crowd of people that is usually there was sitting in their seats. I was the one who was to bring forth the message. I started to preach and as i preached the people was beginning to go to sleep.I saw two who was sleep , and the rest seemed to be dosing off .It was extremely quiet !! Soon other people started to come in and I told the people GOD didnot give me any message to preach today i was just talking on something that i thought yall would be familiar with. I looked and i noticed a big microwave oven sitting on the front row in the first line of seats between people. Any suggestions ?

faithful7

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: MICROWAVE OVEN IN SEAT IN CHURCH

Post by martin from Africa on Sun Sep 06, 2009 2:13 am

hi there, just a few thoughts, sound like a slumbering spirit in the church, people are asleep in their spirits, the word prepared was from the soul, the microwave speaks of quick preparation, the word is half prepared or prepared very quickly, my prayer is that God comes with a Word in season for your church to awaken people to Himself, please pray about what i have written, take what witness with you, blessings martin

martin from Africa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by faithful7 on Sun Sep 06, 2009 7:40 pm

Hi there MARTIN FROM AFRICA i agree with your response,there is a slumbering spirit in our church. I think GOD is speaking to our CHURCH telling some they need to wake up! I hope that GOD will give us a word in season,and continue to lead us and guide us !! AGAIN THANKS THANKS FOR YOUR RESPONSE.

faithful7

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by martin from Africa on Sun Sep 06, 2009 10:55 pm

:welcome:

martin from Africa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:44 am

Sponsored content