Car went over the Cliff!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Car went over the Cliff!

Post by Transformed Butterfly on Sat Sep 05, 2009 12:38 pm

Great afternoon all! I am praying that God will anoint you to interpret the following dream:

My husband was driving and the kids were in the back seat (I was in front). He was turning onto one way traffic when the kids and I exclaimed, "don't go down that road, that's a one way!" He responded to us that he knew what he was doing, but halfway through, he realized we were right. The lines on the road became curvy/zig-zagged and he was driving the car as such. When he came upon a curb, he loss control of the car and it went over the cliff. Funny thing, is that the car appeared as if it landed safely, but we were in a different location....almost as if the scene switched. This time we were not in the car, it went down a hill (the car, by itself). The kids and I went after the car, (husband stayed behind) and when we found the car, we noticed a lady and she said, you can't get out this way, it's a one way. She advised us to get in the car, back up and proceed the opposite way (backwards?) Hmmm....

Thanks in advance for your help!

Transformed Butterfly

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Car went over the Cliff!

Post by martin from Africa on Sun Sep 06, 2009 3:02 am

hi there, just a few thoughts, did your husband turn left (could be negative or right could be positive) ?, it sounds as if there is a poor decision, look at all decisions taken in the last few months, ask God forgiveness if you have walked ahead of Him, God is protecting you in spite of your choices, if possible ask God to help you to change/reverse any decision which you took without His prompting, ask the Lord for wisdom and discernment, take prayfully to the Lord, blessings martin

martin from Africa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Transformed Butterfly on Sun Sep 06, 2009 11:44 am

Hmmm... thank you for your reply "martin from Africa." First, let me answer your question. In the dream, the one-way (wrong way) turn was a "left" turn. The turn off the bridge was a right turn.

Thank you for you response...I will definitely take your wisdom to heart and have asked God for His forgiveness and protection in spite of my choices. If the choice I have recently made is out of the will of God, then please agree with me in prayer that He change/reverse it; however, if it "is" His will (God's will be done, not my will, by Thine will), I pray for the courage to move as He order my steps in the "right" directions.

Blessings

Transformed Butterfly

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by martin from Africa on Sun Sep 06, 2009 1:22 pm

hi there, To Him be the glory! I agree & stand with you, may the blood of Jesus wash away any wrong doing, receive and walk in His forgiveness, yes, i agree also that He is your strong and courageous one and that He will be your wisdom and will walk through the situation with you, blessings martin

martin from Africa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Sun Sep 06, 2009 10:00 pm

It sounds like something went in the wrong direction (that may have been led by your husband) that had near disastrous consequences but in the end, the Lord placed you on solid ground...and you all are not the same, you're now in a different place as a result. You're now picking up the remnants and are guided to back up so that you can eventually go forward. Someone once told me that sometimes you have to have addition by subtraction in order to move forward in life and this dream reminded me of that. The following Psalm also came to me, I hope it is encouraging and speaks to your heart:

Psalm 40
To the Chief Musician. A Psalm of David.
1 I waited patiently for the LORD;
And He inclined to me,
And heard my cry.
2 He also brought me up out of a horrible pit,
Out of the miry clay,
And set my feet upon a rock,
And established my steps.
3 He has put a new song in my mouth—
Praise to our God;
Many will see it and fear,
And will trust in the LORD.

4 Blessed is that man who makes the LORD his trust,
And does not respect the proud, nor such as turn aside to lies.
5 Many, O LORD my God, are Your wonderful works
Which You have done;
And Your thoughts toward us
Cannot be recounted to You in order;
If I would declare and speak of them,
They are more than can be numbered.

6 Sacrifice and offering You did not desire;
My ears You have opened.
Burnt offering and sin offering You did not require.
7 Then I said, “Behold, I come;
In the scroll of the book it is written of me.
8 I delight to do Your will, O my God,
And Your law is within my heart.”

9 I have proclaimed the good news of righteousness
In the great assembly;
Indeed, I do not restrain my lips,
O LORD, You Yourself know.
10 I have not hidden Your righteousness within my heart;
I have declared Your faithfulness and Your salvation;
I have not concealed Your lovingkindness and Your truth
From the great assembly.

11 Do not withhold Your tender mercies from me, O LORD;
Let Your lovingkindness and Your truth continually preserve me.
12 For innumerable evils have surrounded me;
My iniquities have overtaken me, so that I am not able to look up;
They are more than the hairs of my head;
Therefore my heart fails me.

13 Be pleased, O LORD, to deliver me;
O LORD, make haste to help me!
14 Let them be ashamed and brought to mutual confusion
Who seek to destroy my life;
Let them be driven backward and brought to dishonor
Who wish me evil.
15 Let them be confounded because of their shame,
Who say to me, “Aha, aha!”

16 Let all those who seek You rejoice and be glad in You;
Let such as love Your salvation say continually,
“The LORD be magnified!”
17 But I am poor and needy;
Yet the LORD thinks upon me.
You are my help and my deliverer;
Do not delay, O my God.

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Transformed Butterfly on Mon Sep 07, 2009 7:02 am

Thank you prayer warrior--Bro. Martin from Africa--for interceding on my behalf. I thank you for standing with me and agreeing with me as we Plead the Precious Blood of Jesus over the current situations that have come to fruition in my life. But God is Faithful!

To my Precious Sister-in-Christ, Lola21st, thank you for the scripture! I claim it in my spirit and I am going to meditate :book: on it and allow the inspired words of the Psalmist to penetrate my spirit, heart and mind. (v. 14 leaped off the screen and brought a Flower Power to my face) I am at peace--with the decision I made. God is in control and He will turn things around for my/our good...in "His" perfect timing. I need to trust Him.

Transformed Butterfly

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Mon Sep 07, 2009 7:53 am

Amen, Sister, to God be the glory! I was going to send you only v14 but the Lord wanted you to have the whole psalm. Be of good courage! Know that He is hearing you and understands. YLeaving you another scripture to meditate on:

Joshua 1:5 - 9 (latter part of v5):
I will not leave you nor forsake you. 6 Be strong and of good courage, for to this people you shall divide as an inheritance the land which I swore to their fathers to give them. 7 Only be strong and very courageous, that you may observe to do according to all the law which Moses My servant commanded you; do not turn from it to the right hand or to the left, that you may prosper wherever you go. 8 This Book of the Law shall not depart from your mouth, but you shall meditate in it day and night, that you may observe to do according to all that is written in it. For then you will make your way prosperous, and then you will have good success. 9 Have I not commanded you? Be strong and of good courage; do not be afraid, nor be dismayed, for the LORD your God is with you wherever you go.”

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Transformed Butterfly on Mon Sep 07, 2009 9:27 am

Amen my Sister! After reading your post and the additional scriptures the Holy Spirit led you to give me, I ran upstairs in excitement to grab my scripture journal. On August 31, 2009 the Rhema command I received from God was Fear Not, the first of many scriptures He gave me to meditate on is none other--Joshua 1:9. Your post confirms His encouragement and command. Thank you for allowing God to use you to speak life. (all week, God has been working on me and providing scriptures for me to fear not...I thought it was regarding something else, but daily I am receiving understanding, a revelation of what God is really trying to share with my heart/mind/soul.) God is Awesome! God is Great! God is Faithful!

Transformed Butterfly

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Mon Sep 07, 2009 10:11 am

Blessed be the Lord!! He is glorious! Stand on that Word, sister, stand on that Word! And walk in lockstep with Him because He's working on you and your situation in a way that will blow your mind, beyond anything you can comprehend! (Ephesians 3:20) Hallelujah!! flower praiseGod

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:20 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top