mail in car...

View previous topic View next topic Go down

mail in car...

Post by promisedchild on Sat Sep 05, 2009 10:10 am

dreamed i was looking in my trunk of my car and i had so much mail that i had to shred. my co worker was with me and she was telling me that another coworker was acting strange towards her and was showing up unannounced in her home and she thought that was weird. then the one that was showing up, he was helping someone make a boat i saw all the boards and he had white glue on his hands. he touched me thru the window of my car. but why would my car be filled with old mail and other junk in my trunk? help flower

promisedchild

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: mail in car...

Post by martin from Africa on Sun Sep 06, 2009 2:26 am

Hi there, just some thoughts, this site has a dream dictionary, a car is ...To dream of being in your car represents something that is going to happen in your waking reality. Our cars are very much like our bodies in reality. I feel it could mean that God has been send you messages (dreams & prophetic & other) but you have not opened it them, I feel God is send someone to help you in your walk with Him, He will help you clean things up, its a continuous process, take what i have said prayfully to the Lord, blessings martin

martin from Africa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top