Another Unfamiliar Neighborhood

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Another Unfamiliar Neighborhood

Post by sC0rCh3d on Tue Sep 16, 2008 1:39 pm

I've had alot of Unfamiliar neighborhood dreams.

in this one, I was driving around in my car with my old girlfriend.

we were married and we either were looking for a house or already had one, can't remember. Or maybe both were the case.

I was supposed to do something with a Trash can. Our trash can. The kind of trash can you let the Garbage Men dump for you at the end of your drive way.

I was supposed to move it from Point A to Point B but don't remember specefically.

I dropped her off somewhere so I could go do this.

As I was driving off, I looked in my rearview mirror and saw my dog chasing me. <<< This happens in real life.

Some of the dream gets jumbled but by the end of the dream, I wasn't sure if I had done what I was supposed to do with the Trash can or not.

At one point, either before I dropped her off or at the ending, I mentioned something about the 'Shower Situation' which is probably a typical Marriage thing, that just reinforced the fact that we were now in that situation. However, God only knows what the dream means, if anything.

I do remember walking up to some house/building in this Neighborhood where friends and family of ours or just hers were gathered.

Then it occured to me that my ex's friend was unvailable now or something?

Last edited by Resolution on Tue Sep 16, 2008 3:40 pm; edited 2 times in total

sC0rCh3d

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Another Unfamiliar Neighborhood

Post by Dove-Solutions on Tue Sep 16, 2008 3:26 pm

Yes it is possible for him to make conterfeit dreams. He is crafty and comes to roam around seeking whom he may devour. Don't forget that. That is why it is important to seek God when we dream and let him reveal the truth about the dream and that is why Mia is so adament about having prayer and having 2 or more come into agreement about interepratation of dreams. Satan is a liar and a thief and everything inbetween. Don't forget to cover your self in the blood of Jesus and to wait patiently on the Lord for revelation regarding your dreams. Believe me if it is not of God the Holy Spirit will let you know.

God bless,

Connie praiseGod

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top