VISITING LIZARDS

View previous topic View next topic Go down

VISITING LIZARDS

Post by faithful7 on Fri Sep 04, 2009 3:28 pm

This is not a dream but something that happened in real life . I was wondering what anyone else thought about this with their interpretation! my friend and I went to visit this man who is homebound,and confined to a wheelchair.This man calls himself an Elder ,and says he can hear GOD talk to him ,and can prophesy. This particular day we went he was talking about GOD and seeming to be in the SPIRIT ! all of a sudden a small lizard crawled from under the door into the room we was sitting in .It was bluish and black in color.It caused a big commotion and we jumped up and tried to kill it .My friend even hurt her arm and it seems she was thrown against the wall.This elder kept calm the entire time ,but i was really feeling that i wanted out of this place!! I had a headache when i left,and my friend a bruised arm. The next day my friend and i was talking on the phone and we was mentioning some of what had happened the day before,I was standing on my back porch and i looked and saw the exact same color lizard except bigger crawl up a tree and went into a hole in the tree . She told me to plead the BLOOD OF JESUS !! Needless to say we have not been back there !! Do anyone know what this could mean ?

faithful7

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: VISITING LIZARDS

Post by martin from Africa on Sat Sep 05, 2009 3:23 am

hi there, i suggest you read Job 41, Eph 6, Ps 91, you must have come across something unclean, also could be witchcraft with the head ace, thank God for His protection and blood of Jesus, give the situation to God and release it to Him, ask God to cleanse you from any defilement, take what i have said prayerfully to the Lord, Gods blessing and protection, martin

martin from Africa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by philip10 on Sat Sep 05, 2009 6:47 am

yes i agree with that second reply.
pray for the protection of jesus all the time pray for the armour of god.
relax.

every1 one on this that reads it pray for this problem to go in jesus name

philip10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by usemeLord on Sat Sep 05, 2009 7:18 am

Totally agree with replies, my son saw one on his bed one morning, it spoke to him to wake up. I asked God for forgiveness of all things that were not of him that we have done. I pleaded the blood of Jesus. I asked God to protect him, plus some. It has not come back. Thank you Father in Heaven.

usemeLord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

VISTING LIZARDS

Post by faithful7 on Sat Sep 05, 2009 10:23 am

Thanks for all the comments on this topic !! I was feeling the same way about this lizard ,that it was something not good . I thank GOD for his protection and the BLOOD OF JESUS that keeps us from danger seen and unseen !! It also lets me be more aware of my surroundings, also thanks for the prayers !!!

faithful7

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:26 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top