First timer/new dream series

View previous topic View next topic Go down

First timer/new dream series

Post by Kellyjo on Fri Sep 04, 2009 11:22 am

Greetings in Christ,
I just came across your site and am happy to have found it.

I have had a series of dreams before, during and after traveling to meet an online/phone friend that I met on eh. He had been courting me for six weeks before I went to meet him in his small town home in the midwest. (200 people town).

Before I decided to fly to meet him(he offered to meet me, but I wanted to go there first because he would not be able to relocate to do his farm work and I wanted to see his world first)-so two days before I was going to fly out, we prayed and I had this terrible dream about a man walking into a luxury bathroom(though sparsely decorated/there was a rug on the floor and the bathtub and the toilet). As the man came through the door there were two men in black standing in the bathroom. I knew them to be men of God. As the man, who was very tall(my friend is six foot three--but so is my ex boyfriend and I thought the dream was about my ex at first) so as the man came through the door, very naively, I saw the men of God in black, much shorter than him, proceed to violently beat this man/crush half his face in a single blow, and then crush his chest horribly. As he was on his knees, barely crawling, one of the violent men dropped a pistol on this man's head. I also saw a women in the corner in a country dress, just sitting there very sad and motionless. She looked like me but had brown hair. She wasn't me but looked a little like me.

I woke up and it took three hours to get back to normal, no actually about five hours. I did not go visit my new friend. I told him I had better wait. I told him I had a violent, very strange dream and that I thought it was about the previous man who had been pursuing me in a personal relationship. He was very disappointed that I did not come. But he worked through it and was sad but reasoning in maturity.

About a week later, I woke up in the middle of the night around three a.m.(often happens to me). I started to pray about many things while on my knees at my bed. Then, I got this peace to find out. So I ended up texting this man, in the middle of the night(by now we are friends and have spent hours on the phone and in emails together/jokes, talks, prayer often, etc) and I wrote out what I would be comfortable doing in coming to visit. I felt a peace and he saw my text and said...oh, ok! and we talked about it.

I ended up coming to visit him within five days of that text. In the meantime, I had two more dreams about him(not my ex). One was I was at a food court with my mom, with shopping bags in hand(it was like a flea market food court and not a city mall food court(I live in a city area myself). and I called him on the phone and said, why are you not connecting with me?
Something seemed to be blocking him in real life. He looked up from his home office desk on the farm(which I now knew because of the photos he sent me/very neat/cute place) and he said with a heavy heart/sigh of relief almost Racheal's. Well, here Rachaels is a world class strip club. When he said it I said to God, the only Rachael I know is the strip club, what are you saying, God? So the man seemed safe to unburden what he said to me. Then I woke up.

Then the next night I had a dream his father lectured him and was a block to him getting to know me. I didn't know his dad but had seen pictures, so I just took stock and prayed and proceeded.

I flew to this midwest state and when I got out of the plane, he saw me and said to himself, that's my wife. We both were really attracted to one another and had weeks of memories and prayers, seeking God's will in all this. We had a wonderful drive back to his place, three hours away, where his parents and brothers family all live within miles of each other in the middle of nowhere. His place was just like I saw in the pics but the land was so pretty and pure on his farm imparticular. It was like a special gift from God himself as I saw how John liked me so much and how pretty his humble place was. He took me to the kitchen and showed me the porcelain countertop he told me about in letters/knowing how much I want to back and cook.
It was a God moment for sure.

While I was there I stayed at friend's of his home. Apparently mom was hurt from his past marriage breakup and kept her distance(the cold icey feeling became apparent after my first few days there) and I was the worse for it. His friends home I stayed at was a renovated farmhouse. A couple who had adopted two children who were ages 3 and 4. A boy and girl. They were darling. God showed up there, too as John and I talked about adopting if we were to marry. How sweet, I thought, God is really here in this.
My first few nights, I had unsettling but not terrifying dreams. About snakes. one snake was black and on the land, and the other, a pretty green snake the same size, came along and they intertwined. I found out his mom was deathly afraid of snakes. I wasn't scared in the dream, just confused. These dreams kept me up. Also,the mattress I slept on was very unsupportive, so between that and the dreams I got no sleep at all my first four days there. I was tired, exhausted and in a brand new world of farmland and no regular stores or people around. His friends were gone most of the time on trips, so they were not the but for the first day to meet me. Very kind, with the husband being a little pushy or 'needy'.

So, as I stayed there and couldn't sleep, on the fifth day my friend moved me to his house and stayed at his brother's. Thinking I would get relief, I found that I could not sleep until about 2 or 3 a m when I was so tired I fell asleep from exhaustion. I was there by myself in the middle of nowhere and was not used to the noises out there in tornado country. Well, my friend was trying and I appreciated it, but the fact that his family was not inviting us anywhere, troubled me, as I was not feeling connected to anyone. Left out, unwelcomed, etc.
I had helped at my friend's picnic my second day there and was very involved in the church Bible study my third day there. So, some family saw me interacting and they spoke to me.
I am the type that rarely meets a stranger, and yet being brought up in a metropolitan area in charm school, I seem to be able to adapt to many environments, down home to upscale.
I am more interested in down home/friendly life so this was so exciting for me and I felt in my element in my heart.(have been to many small towns and made many friends over the years)

My friend and I liked one another very much. VERY MUCH. but i noticed he wasn't sharing that I wasn't sleeping well, nor about any other things with us that were special and exciting.
He asked me to bail hay on the fourth day, when I told him I wasn't sleeping. I declined/ as he said it was optional and we shared time driving around the countryside and talking about farming while doing things at his house.
I did not know that me not bailing hay, was taken as an offense by his parent's who did not call or check up on me in any way. So, by my last day, the 11th day there, I was told I did not like the farm or John or the family, etc by this mans' father(recall the dream that I had about his father before I came out).
I had barely slept in nine of the 11 nights there and was not offered support or hospitality by anyone there. I am active and healthy and I did get out a few days later in the tractor for bailing hay. I liked it. I also went on the atv and for walks through the cattle feed.

Well, when I returned home I kept having dreams about his family and John, my friend. One was actually a vision of this man coming up to me as I got out of a truck that took me to a mountain where he was standing. It was a vision of a picture of him and some friends from another state that alwasy spoke to me when I saw it. He had visited them and told me of his visit there. Another vision that was different was a few days after being home, I heard his sister in laws voice(who did two hospitable things for me when I was there though I didnt get to know her/there was a funeral in her family and she wasn't really outgoing but she tried) so I hear this woman's voice while I am in bed and it wakes me up and I see a picture of her farm, where she lives with my friend's brother to whom she's married.

Then, I have about four days of seeing things on the road, like a semi truck with my first name on the door of it in heavenly blue letters, just after I awoke and was thinking about my friend's semi truck on the farm he showed me. I saw this truck in the natural as I was taking my mom to the airport. She even thought it was weird. I went to a prayer meeting that night, and a woman I never met before said, I see red grapes and a peach when I think of you. Just that morning, my friend and I were talking about the red grapes and one peace that were in his fridge when I shopped with him that I had bought so eat could eat healthier. I was AMAZED at what his woman said. I even had a text on my phone to prove it about the peach. I was in awe.

The first two days back home/backing up now/ i sit next to a lady in a church conference where bill wiess is speaking. It's packed full. He's talking about his book 23 minutes in hell that he wrote. I came back especially for his talk. The lady next to me talks to me and I speak back, only she has to turn her head. She is deaf in her right ear, just like JOHN! I was freaked out....and then the pastors wife gets up to speak before taking the tithe, and she opens the COSTCO magazine and shares about their church friends on the cover...FARMERS.
(people don't talk about farming where I live) I was blown away.

I stayed talking to this man because of all these manifestations and he called me one night and sayed he collapsed on his kitchen floor because he just had no motivation to do anything since I was gone and his parents were so cold to me/that he doesn't know who to move forward because he works with his family(he's 36). I felt so bad, but could see his love and i was pulled by a love for him,too. He now has prayed more, says his friends don't like me, but one couple is praying more than ever since I was there and stayed at their house and are closer than ever/ and his friends never got to know me.
John just kept me isolated and holed up. I tried to leave early and he said, why would you do that??? He was so sad. So we just went out of town and walked and talked for days before I left. God showed up in teahouses and doll houses and in people we evangelized too.

I came home a mess and we talk and pray on the phone and it's beautiful. Then the pulls back every few days...saying everyone says to be careful of me. This man took so much from me, and represented me so poorly.....we have so much in common and we really care for one another...just the other night he said he was jolted awake and God said firmly...don't hurt Kelly Jo. Then he proceeded to anoint his house and prayed for a while before going back to bed. He said his had NEVER happened to him before. Also, I was given the impression that his family would suffer lack for not being kind to a sister in Christ(whether John and I married or not was not the issue). So he told me last Sunday his work truck was stolen right off his property....in the night. He never had that happen before in his life. always keeps the door open. I got a vision that much more lack would come/but not because of me, although it was the straw that broke the camels back i was told.

This is a pretty impressive farm and the control was very quiet....subtle.
but why am I having dreams about this family???

Recently,I had one about the people of his town aborting a baby we could have(john and I). I was soo perpelxed in the dream there was no one to turn to. Then another the same morning, about his family coming into my family beach condo(I live here with my mom/i am 41). I was in my pajamas at the refridgerator. my hair was up. Then they came in and the mom looked at me and was dressed all city and sophisticated. I was just watching. when I looked back she was plain clothed and scared and shy and in a lounge chair looking really small. John's nephew was on a church pew in the middle of the living room and he was crying from his gut so deeply that his family hurt me so much. He said, I needed you. I am so sorry my family hurt you so badly they were so wrong. He was traumatized. When I was there visiting this nephew was very sweet and always looking at me and smiling. He is 12. His name is Austin.

I have been back about two weeks now. Just last night we talked to pray, and John was not as sweet and caring. He got mad at me, and turned away. Saying his friends don't like me, ??? and then later said his friends are closer now since I stayed in their home and they pray more. I am praying daily. I have all these dreams..very upsetting and the visions.
He said I don't know what went on in there when you were here but it's different now for them. And these are two of the people he says don't like me. they didnt act like they didn't like me and I only saw them two of 12 days.

Why would he hurt me like this? He says when he goes in his house it's so intense as if I am still there. He misses me and can feel and see me there.
Oh, almost forgot. Driving home from prayer the other night/ A man looking like John pulls up beside me, waves frantically while smiling, and then the whole truck and him disappear in thin air. vanished! NEVER had this happen before. ministry counselor told me it was a manifestation of something in the spiritual. (out of b

why am i having these dreams? why did I go there? why was everything so wonderful..the home our interests our desire to love one another and why am I caught in the middle of this night mare?
I feel lost/don't know what direction to go. not working now....i just feel...stuck.

thanks for your time. I know you don't have all the answers....please be kind though. so many people were not kind out there and I am really hurting. thank you in Christ.
(i am 41/smart, friendly, well traveled and very approachable) i know this because people tell me all the time. And I love Jesus and share him often. often people cry when I pray for them/even in the middle of a mall or park. then they open their heart to God.

Thank you for your time and ministry,
Kelly Jo

Kellyjo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: First timer/new dream series

Post by Guest on Fri Sep 04, 2009 11:54 am

For this reason a man will leave his father and mother and be united to his wife, and they will become one flesh.
If a man is not able to stand on this, believing you were God 's sent answer to him..

What other answer are you seeking ?
If all these things happen when the tree is green just imagine when the tree is dry.
Pray For his heart to be touch..A man when he choose wife ..He needs to be commited to her.
Honor your father and mother is in the Law..but this one about leaving your parents is the whole purpose of having partners
Who Finds a wife Finds a blessing and the Favor of the Lord.
On your side you are thinking He is the one..does He feel the same about you?
We have been in love before ,we know when the feeling is mutual there is not obstacle or distance nor even family that can get in the middle.
More if all this is from God..I would say to you let it rest for a little while if it is the Lord's it shall prosper
The blessing of the Lord never add any Sorrow or grievance with it.

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Fri Sep 04, 2009 12:16 pm

I'm in agreement with mb and I would like to add that God may have been showing you in your dreams that your friend isn't ready, that he has some things that need to be worked out first before he's ready for a new marriage. The dreams that you've had regarding this situation appear to be more of the warning type - the peace and joy of God isn't apparent in them... bandaid . Also, keep in mind that this friendship is still relatively new (assuming what you described above just happened recently). Consider a period of praying/fasting specifically so that God gives you revelation on how He sees this relationship to confirm or provide new understanding related to what has already been shown to you....wait on the Lord and continue to let Him direct your paths.

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kellyjo on Fri Sep 04, 2009 12:59 pm

HI
Thank you for the replies.
I appreciate your time.
I thought I was very clear in that I was trying to understand why I am having these dreams about a family that I do not know. If I was not, then please allow me to clarify.
Why did all these supernatural manifestations took place, like the peach and grapes and the peace we had and the semi truck, etc. I am still having dreams and visions ABOUT THIS MAN AND HIS FAMILY. THis is weird and is deeply affecting my life with turmoil.
This is not so much about marrying a man, as what I am seeking is the reason I saw so many signs that put me on a plane and then continued manifestations their both scarey and VERY peaceful and back at home.

Again I appreciate your efforts, but this has affected my life much more than a simple pat answer. If anyone has the time to respond as to the reason I received so many indicators to stay close to this man/(which confuses me very much) I would appreciate it. OR why I am have such detailed dreams about his family and why some woman in my state prophecied about me using grapes and a peach, etc....even mom says this is very, very strange.

And yes, we have talked about the leave and cleave issue. Very good insight the first responder had/about him not seeing an answer to his prayers. Thanks to both of you.

Kellyjo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kellyjo on Fri Sep 04, 2009 1:05 pm

I didnt respond to the question does this man feel the same about me?
He is doing things he never did before to reach me. (i didnt know this til recently). He say he loves me, calls, talks, prays, cries, and laughs.
Yes, he pursued me wholeheartedly when I was there, denying his parents wishes/which I did not know of until I came back home.
He says< I prayed for a woman like you. His eyes were be bewildered. WE had so much peace and joy and contentment when we did thing together without pressure. Very anointed.

Anyway...again. I am here to find out why I would have dreams, and still dreams about this man and his family. The funeral dream, his nephew, his mother, them coming into my beach condo, seeing a vision of him on the road next to my car then it vanishing...etc.
Thank you and what a blessing this is.
K

Kellyjo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kellyjo on Fri Sep 04, 2009 1:07 pm

I did fast for the first 10 days I was back. Thank you for mentioning it.
He may not be ready...you are right. I am just confused as to why all this happened? Why didn't he just let me go...?? When I fasted, I got more peace and our conversations were faith filled not fear filled.

Anyway, I do miss him as he misses me...but I don't HAVE to have him or anything. It's just all very strange....these dreams and visions.

Kellyjo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by martin from Africa on Sun Sep 06, 2009 3:30 am

hi there, just thoughts, could you be called to interceed for the family? I am sure you are but it could be a process to get everyone in unity about the relationship, I suggest you give every incident, situation back to God and allow Him to speak to you any action etc, the Lord would not have you carry anything, give the situation, in Him there is peace and the fullness of joy, it sound complex situation, allow Him to sort out the storm, He will in His time, prayfully receive what i have said and take what witnesses with you, blessings martin

martin from Africa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kellyjo on Mon Sep 07, 2009 1:39 pm

thank you Martin,
very calming counsel. I appreciate it.
Giving it all back to God.
Blessing to you in Africa.
Thanks to all who responded.

Kellyjo

View user profile