shooting...

View previous topic View next topic Go down

shooting...

Post by promisedchild on Fri Sep 04, 2009 8:18 am

dreamed i was looking out my bedroom window and there was a man sitting in the middle of my lawn doing some paperwork, my dog was waiting at the door to be let in so it had to be someone i knew and my dog knew. he asked if i wanted him to let him in and i said yes. well when he let him in i felt a spirit of rape and fear come into the dream all of a sudden i had a gun and he ran upstairs where i was and i started firing the gun and i was saying bet you didn't know my husband was here did you and i told max(dog) to go get my husband because i knew the front door was open and i knew he was home. so i ran downstairs and things turned into my husband being shot in the back and i was shot too. and i yelled for help from a neighbor across the street and max was jumping in and out of this red small old car while i was still laying in the street by the car and he stayed next to me because he knew i was hurt. the only strange thing is that my neighbor has someone that does actually visits them in an old red minivan from time to time. i wander if something is about to happen to them maybe? i need help with this one.

promisedchild

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: shooting...

Post by lola21st on Fri Sep 04, 2009 1:00 pm

Just thoughts...

I think the dream may have dual symbolic meaning...

I think the dream concerns you and your husband and perhaps your neighbor's friend (the red car in your dream may tie to their red minivan). When I dream of guns/bullets it usually signifies an argument, exchange of words, or the Word in warfare/spiritual attacks. It may be as simple as showing you that you two may get in a verbal argument with the friend and get hurt by something said.

But on another level, I do think it may be the Lord giving you revelation regarding two things - be careful of who (or what) you let in your life (let come through the door of your 'home', things went awry after this person entered your home) and the state of your faith (the gun you used to protect yourself should have killed the man) - any doubt/wavering in your faith will make your fight against the enemy ineffective, you won't be able to make them leave your "house". The fact that the man was sitting in your lawn doing paperwork, reminds me of the IRS or some other bill collector...they're patiently waiting for an opportunity to talk with you and are organizing their case against you as they wait for the moment to get through an open door...the enemy will use any tactic to get inside including deception and manipulation - you weren't concerned about letting him in because he was familiar and your dog didn't detect anything - besides, he appeared to be wanting to be helpful...as soon as he entered, chaos started...

Remember to test the spirits of everyone you encounter before you let them enter your life...

Please pray on what's been said and disregard anything that doesn't line up with what's in your spirit...

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Fri Sep 04, 2009 6:03 pm

bandaid um scary,,um the lord is giving u revelation [window] via ur drm life,,[bedrm]um the guy is an assingnment,,in some form,,kood be legal,,in that u maybe raped financialy,,u r equipted [gun] an u fire,,im not sure how u got shot tho..?? um ur dog kood representa frend,,who may end up involved in this situ,, bandaid let me kno,,

a merry heart, does good likea medicene, [ new international dee version,NIDV]

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:57 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top