recurring wedding band ring

View previous topic View next topic Go down

recurring wedding band ring

Post by chuchupie on Fri Sep 04, 2009 2:25 am

Hi i keep having a dream of a ring being put on my right hand, by diff people first it was my x boyfriends mother then it was a ring that belonged to a lady called Charlene who has a marriage ministry. then two days ago i out it on myself but my ex then put a diamond ring on my wedding finger on the left.

chuchupie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: recurring wedding band ring

Post by Guest on Fri Sep 04, 2009 10:20 am

Your Relationship will be restored

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Fri Sep 04, 2009 12:19 pm

yes, I'm in agreement (mb, I seem to be following your posts online... lol! ).

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Sep 04, 2009 3:07 pm

Bless be the Lord Lola..
We are moved with the same spirit

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Fri Sep 04, 2009 4:09 pm

Amen!

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cholette on Fri Sep 04, 2009 4:15 pm

Awww...ain't that cute MB and Lurdys.

I too agree...my question is to chuchupie (cute name), do you know a person by the name of Charlene?

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Recurring wedding Bad dream

Post by chuchupie on Mon Sep 07, 2009 8:59 am

hey Cholette, i do know charlene, not personally though, she runs a marriage ministry and was divorced from her husband for about a year until God called her to stand in the gap for her ex husband and pray, so she did and they got remarried a year later. Now she owns a marriage ministry called rejoice ministries in the states. Im in South Africa though so theres no ways we could meet anyhow. Yeah but i hate divorce too and i would love the lord to use me to have a marriage ministry in South Africa. I just would love to teach others that God hates divorce and that when it does happen God can restore that which was broken better that it was as long as you trust in him. Kinda like Hezekiah , he was told to put his housse in order as he would die, but when he turned to the Lord, he was blessed with 15 more years to his life. There is nothing too hard for God. I really do hope that we get restored, i would love to be his wife, he is a wonderful man full of the Holy Spirit oF God

chuchupie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Mon Sep 07, 2009 9:06 am

Amen, there is NOTHING too hard for God, He is more than able! I think the Lord was showing you in these dreams that restoration will occur between you and your ex. Stand on the promises of these dreams and on your faith believing for the restoration. Pray for it and pray for God to show you what/how you can do in the meantime to get your 'house' in order in preparation for it! flower thumbs

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Sep 07, 2009 11:11 am

This will come to pass in that order not only the Lord will restore your relationship with your ex..The others relationships stranded throught these rupture will be healed too.
did you know that another meaning for diamond is a greek word name adama..it means invencible
diamond are the hardest stone on the earth...they grow in the center of the earth after applying a lot of heat and pressure.
according to the stone characteristics, Diamond are excellent conductors.
This is all Jesus Works..For his glory.
Your cause has been heard in heaven.
Remember when the Lord said..Mine is the revenge I shall recompense..Now is the time.
Be in preparation..just believe we don't know how is going to happen but we must to be sure it shall come to pass.
No in vain you seek Him,Not in vain You pray..all your tears are in front of him.
May the Lord Bless You and Keep you.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:26 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top