BIRDS... PLEASE HELP!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BIRDS... PLEASE HELP!!!

Post by nubava on Thu Sep 03, 2009 10:39 pm

My mother and I were standing on an open air place, it looked as it was autumn, then all of a sudden flock of birds flew over us and they started defecate so heavily, like rain. My mom and I hugged each other, closed our eyes. I thought that it is a good sign as my granny always used to say itís a good sign. Then they disappeared. There were hangers with my clothes and my momís clothes. I took and I thought to take them carefully, not to make them dirty. Then I saw a mirror in front of me and I was very much surprised that I was not dirty or wet, neither was my mom. Then there was an elevator, we entered and I think there was my sister too and other people. The doors closed and the elevator started to move like a train or metro. And no one was surprised that it moves that way. It continued moving a little bit crazy and I knew that soon our floor or exit was. And just that moment my alarm went on and I woke up didnít see the end of the dream.

nubava

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: BIRDS... PLEASE HELP!!!

Post by Guest on Fri Sep 04, 2009 10:27 am

The Birds represents the powers in the air
Their main function is try to steal the seed of promise a believer had inside his heart.
How putting pressure on the physical realm around you.
By the grace of God..and his divine protection..Believe that his words is true.
When all this ordeal is gone you will realize that Psalm 91 is true.
The word of the Lord is true!
It's the only ceratin thing in these world.
When anyone hears the message about the kingdom and does not understand it, the evil one comes and snatches away what was sown in his heart. This is the seed sown along the path.
For he will command his angels concerning you
to guard you in all your ways;

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Sep 04, 2009 10:28 am

You will refute every tongue that raise against you in a trial

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:23 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top