Grapes on a Vine

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Grapes on a Vine

Post by Jordanriver8 on Thu Sep 03, 2009 6:50 pm

A very short dream.

I saw these beautiful plump grapes on a vine, they were big and they looked so juicy and sweet to eat. I never tasted them. I just looked at them. And then my gaze went down from the grapes to the ground it was growing in and I saw the soil completely parched/scorched, extremely dried out to the point where if you were to give this vine water it wouldn't saturate right way.

Blessings,
Jordanriver8

Jordanriver8

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Grapes on a Vine

Post by lola21st on Mon Sep 07, 2009 8:14 am

Hi Jordanriver8 -

Just thoughts...

The parable that comes to mind is in Matthew 13 where Jesus is using the four soils parable to illustrate what happens when the Word is sown. In the case of this dream, I think the dream is saying that you never know who will receive the Word, in fact sometimes you'd be shocked at where the Word will "sprout" because it would appear on the surface that it wouldn't be able to penetrate. But if the seed is allowed to sink really deep in the soil, the water that is is far below the surface will nuture the seed and enable it to grow. So I think that this may represent someone who on the surface seems too hardened to receive the Word but that person is in truth absorbing every bit of it deep down inside, it has taken root and they are producing wonderful fruit as a result.

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by martin from Africa on Tue Sep 08, 2009 11:58 am

hi there, lola21st may i add thats why i feel its important never to judge others as we never know when the word they have received will bear fruit...i have seen people turn who i never expected, blessings, martin

martin from Africa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Tue Sep 08, 2009 2:35 pm

yes, amen Martin - that's sooo true!

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 9:48 pm

Sponsored content