Going to Forest Avenue

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Going to Forest Avenue

Post by Jordanriver8 on Thu Sep 03, 2009 6:42 pm

In this dream I was on a long stretch of road. It felt like I was going West. And I was looking for a road called Forest Avenue. The road was somewhat of a major street as, on either side were plazas, little corner stores, lot's of trees and homes. As I was driving I was unaware that I had about 5 (a couple of men and the rest women) people following me. I remember I reached a portion of the street which was entirely blocked on both sides because of construction. One of the construction men on sight told me the road detoured through a chinese restaurant called "Lee's". So I parked my car at the side of the road and went in, only to realize there were others behind me following me. When I went into the restaurant I realized that the restaurant was a complete dead end, there was no access to the other side of where I wanted to go. The people who were behind me realized the same thing and started talking to the female owner of the restaurant. I remember trying to find the construction guy I spoke to earlier and told him that I was new to the area and was looking for Forest Ave road. He pulled out his map and showed me that the street was a few roads down from where the construction was, but because the road was blocked I needed to turn around and go back a couple of streets and work my way parallel to the construction site to hit the road. End of Dream.

Blessings, Jordanriver8

Jordanriver8

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Going to Forest Avenue

Post by Guest on Fri Sep 04, 2009 10:35 am

But the prophet Gad said to David, "Do not stay in the stronghold. Go into the land of Judah." So David left and went to the forest of Hereth.
Food is prepare ahead of you

You prepare a table before me
in the presence of my enemies.
You anoint my head with oil;
my cup overflows.

6 Surely goodness and love will follow me
all the days of my life,
and I will dwell in the house of the LORD
forever.

Is the Lord ordering your steps soon you will be shining
the road is open and He will make sure you will reach your destination..blessed be our Lord Jesus for his mercy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Sep 04, 2009 10:41 am

Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, "Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?" And I said, "Here am I. Send me!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 3:13 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top