Twenty five pairs of shoes?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Twenty five pairs of shoes?

Post by ispeaktheword on Thu Sep 03, 2009 5:33 pm

Hello,

I had this dream last night:

Me and the first lady at my church were leaving a conference. We were going to another conference out of state. She said, "we are gonna go shopping". I said ok. She said, "we are gonna shop for shoes". Then she said, "you need to have at least 25 pairs of shoes". Any thoughts?

Blessings,
Ispeaktheword

ispeaktheword

View user profile http://www.tytenishaosgood.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Twenty five pairs of shoes?

Post by One Door on Sat Sep 12, 2009 7:53 pm

Hello,
I believe the number 25 here represents the beginning of ministry training. Shoes represent preparation.

One Door

View user profile http://lcbspear@aol.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ispeaktheword on Sun Sep 13, 2009 12:15 pm

Hi One Door,

Thank you for your insight. I'm definitely in a season of training.

Blessings,
Ispeaktheword

ispeaktheword

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Sun Sep 13, 2009 10:55 pm

I have a slightly different take that I'd like to share...

When I think of shopping, I think about searching for or seeking something and making choices. The purchase of something represents commitment, a selection has been made. When I think of feet I think of our walk, when I think of shoes I think of protection of that walk. I also think of direction (i.e., your best step forward) but I don’t think that fits in the context of this dream. Not sure if your first lady represents herself or another Christian woman, you are the best judge of that depending on how you dream and/or what the Lord has revealed to you about this dream.

Proverbs 23:23 (Amplified Bible)
23Buy the truth and sell it not; not only that, but also get discernment and judgment, instruction and understanding.

I think that these are the types of “shoes” that you are urged to buy - things that will serve to protect your walk with the Lord especially when your training is completed and you are completing the assignment that you are called to complete. That your first lady wants you to buy at least 25 shoes makes me feel like you’re to have numerous choices at any given time. Some “shoes” you’ll wear more than others, but each serves a purpose and with all the shoes together, you are fully equipped to do the Lord’s work assigned to you.

Please pray on what's been said to make sure it aligns with what's in your spirit.

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Mon Sep 14, 2009 1:09 am

i find shoe drms facinateing,,i think mrs president isa type of jesus,,and hes having ur feet shod wiv the preperation of tha gospel..i think u mite go 2 25 different places,,quitea feet indeed,, um put ur best foot 4ward,, D

a merry heart, does good likea medicene, [ new international dee version,NIDV]

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ispeaktheword on Mon Sep 14, 2009 9:42 pm

Hi Lola and Dreamster,

Thank you for your responses. Both interpretations ministered to me.

Lola your interp really opened my eyes. In my dreams the Lord has shown me moving in multiple areas of ministry. I realize the Lord shows us our future destinations but we have to go through seasons of training and preparation before our destiny is fulfilled. I believe First Lady represents herself in my dreams. She is usually confiding in me or speaking into my life. I'm one of First Lady's Armor Bearers. This particular ministry is humbling and challenging. I'm truly learning how to be a servant. I'm determined to serve her with excellence and a sincere heart and it's definitely a process. Before I can lead or be great for God I must learn to be a servant. Thank you!

Dreamster I believe I will travel. I have dreamed of being in different cities. In a dream a man told me I was called to teach the word of God. I always thought my purpose was to sing. I'm beginning to realize that singing is part of my purpose. Thank you both for the insight and giving me more to think and pray about.

Blessings,
Ispeaktheword

ispeaktheword

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Mon Sep 14, 2009 10:16 pm

ur

a merry heart, does good likea medicene, [ new international dee version,NIDV]

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Tue Sep 15, 2009 10:08 am

To God be the glory! Flower Power

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Fri Jan 06, 2012 7:35 pm

lola21st wrote:I have a slightly different take that I'd like to share...

When I think of shopping, I think about searching for or seeking something and making choices. The purchase of something represents commitment, a selection has been made. When I think of feet I think of our walk, when I think of shoes I think of protection of that walk. I also think of direction (i.e., your best step forward) but I don’t think that fits in the context of this dream.

I think that these are the types of “shoes” that you are urged to buy - things that will serve to protect your walk with the Lord especially when your training is completed and you are completing the assignment that you are called to complete. That your first lady wants you to buy at least 25 shoes makes me feel like you’re to have numerous choices at any given time. Some “shoes” you’ll wear more than others, but each serves a purpose and with all the shoes together, you are fully equipped to do the Lord’s work assigned to you.

Please pray on what's been said to make sure it aligns with what's in your spirit.
This here that you share Lurdy's really confirmed a dream I just had last night. Thanks for sharing this!!! It really fits in with what Marks thoughts on my dream was too!! happy dance

http://miasherwood.forumotion.net/t15931-buy-shoes-get-a-dress-for-free-lots-of-letters-too

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:08 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top