SISTER'S EX-HUSBAND CHOKING HER!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

SISTER'S EX-HUSBAND CHOKING HER!

Post by HisLightbeam on Thu Sep 03, 2009 11:23 am

I was washing the dishes at the sink, ignoring the dishwasher, and I heard a scream of, "He's choking me!" I drop the dish that I am washing, and turn 180 degrees and bolt past my nieces and nephews. They are sitting watching tv, but now they are frozen with tension and alarm. The voice sounded like my sister MM's youngest daughter. But as I burst through the door, then the porch door, I can see her oldest daughter crying copious tears-they are just all over her face, so thick it is like oil has been pouring all over her cheeks and chin. I look past her, and my sister SF is pulling MM away from her ex-husband, who has her in a choke hold, like a half-nelson? My mom is trying to pull him off of her. I think in my mind, "She made a mistake once by marrying you. She is not paying for it with her life." As I am thinking about stabbing him in his neck or shoulder to make him let go. The end of the dream.

Last edited by HisLightbeam on Sat Sep 05, 2009 6:34 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : CONFUSING TITLE)

HisLightbeam
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: SISTER'S EX-HUSBAND CHOKING HER!

Post by HisLightbeam on Sat Sep 05, 2009 6:21 pm

." As I am thinking about stabbing him in his neck or shoulder to make him let go. The end of the dream.[b]Character is everything...
The Lord told me this interpretation while I was lying in bed meditating last night around 12:30. Matthew 26: 52"Put your sword back in its place," Jesus said to him, "for all who draw the sword will die by the sword." I understand very clearly that I am being warned to pray and not to fall asleep spiritually, and be deceived into a physical warfare by the enemy.

HisLightbeam
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:43 pm

wow wow idea ,,,,,um apart frm a literal app,,im thinkin ur sistas ex is choking her some way,,emotoinaly,,?? in her thorts?? haveing a bad effect on her,, bandaid ugh sweety..

a merry heart, does good likea medicene, [ new international dee version,NIDV]

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HisLightbeam on Sun Sep 06, 2009 1:59 pm

Well, he did try to kill her and the children previously. It was something that you see on the news, and you think, this cannot happen to my sister. It is obviously a generational curse, because it has happened to each sibling, parents and grandparents. So now, it is broken. I claim it in Jesus' name.

HisLightbeam
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Sun Sep 06, 2009 2:04 pm

bandaid crying bandaid ,,thats truley horrid ,,i agree its generational..i agree wiv u praying praying that its broken off ur family,, :slapfight: :slapfight: no more,,, praiseGod

a merry heart, does good likea medicene, [ new international dee version,NIDV]

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:55 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top