RIDING BACKWARDS IN A CAR

View previous topic View next topic Go down

RIDING BACKWARDS IN A CAR

Post by faithful7 on Thu Sep 03, 2009 10:17 am

I had a dream of me and an ELDER/PROPHET that I know very well. He comes to our Church most of the time. I dreamed that him and I and my son and nephew was at my Aunts house picking grapes. We left on his car with my nephew in the front seat and my son and I in the back seat.We started to leave but we took off down the road going backwards.I told the ELDER we are going the wrong way ! I was trying to tell him to turn around because we was headed the wrong way! He became very angry at me because I kept telling him. He even started to go even faster.We was on a straight road but it was kind of going down hill a little. I looked and saw a truck come up beside us and it was going the right way.Finally after me kept telling him he came to a fast stop and pulled to the side of the road. He was still angry and he said a curse word using GODS name in vain !! Then I woke up !! Do anyone know what this could mean ?

faithful7

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: RIDING BACKWARDS IN A CAR

Post by lola21st on Thu Sep 03, 2009 10:53 am

Just a thought...

If the car was going in the right direction but it was that your elder was driving backwards then the dream is showing you that he's going about something in the wrong way. In this case, the elder/prophet might actually be symbolic of your church vs being himself literally. The Lord may be showing you that there something going on at your church that isn't being handled correctly. Suggestions or warnings may fall on deaf ears because of pride but you have to be persistent in raising the issue(s). The fact that the elder/prophet was angry and took the Lord's name in vain further suggests that pride may be an issue in the church (or him if you believe he represents himself in the dream). The scripture that came to me while reading this dream is 1 John 2:16 - For all that is in the world—the lust of the flesh, the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life—is not of the Father but is of the world.

Please pray about what's been said and disregard anything that doesn't line up with what's in your spirit.

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by faithful7 on Thu Sep 03, 2009 4:14 pm

Thanks for the response,It made perfect sense to me and I can see truth in what you said !! I really got a deep revelation from this . again thanks !!

faithful7

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:34 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top