Friend going topless??

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Friend going topless??

Post by Lori on Thu Sep 03, 2009 10:03 am

I was standing in line I think at a salon or something to pick up something for my sister. It was a long line and the people where getting irritated cuz it was taking so long. As I was standing in line I saw my friend (a good close friend IRL). I didn't talk to her but watched her as she talked to some guy. She was wearing a black and white poka dot bikini, she wrapped a fuchsia colored towel (the size of a bath towel) around her and was like she was covering her stomach, she had her arms wrapped around her stomach holding the towel on her, she appeared like embarrassed or something (she's like body perfect IRL and is not ashamed of her body IRL). I don't recall exactly what she said to the guy she was in line with, but he appeared to be a friend and she made a reference about guy being perfect but said it in the tone as if she was bothered because he wasn't interested in her. Then I move up in line and I guess I picking some list up for my sister, the lady says to me she would give it to me but I couldn't share the prices w/people. I said ok not a problem. Then my husband is there and he looks at me to point out my friend just took off her bikini top. Now we are standing at the end of a row like in a locker room, I look down and see she took off her top and was shocked and so was my husband. We couldn't believe she did this, she was laying her towel down on the floor next to the guy like you would do if you were gonna lay down at the beach. But as I was watching her I was very upset she took of her top and even more upset my husband saw her w/o a shirt.

Any thoughts greatly appreciated!

Lori

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Friend going topless??

Post by lola21st on Thu Sep 03, 2009 10:32 am

Hi Hillobeans18 -

I think the dream may be showing you that your friend may be feeling insecure right now and some of the issues may have to do with faith. Her current covering (bathing suit) doesn't fully cover her and it's black and white which might suggest that she's struggling in her faith. She gets a towel (another symbol for covering) that's fuschia to cover herself with and that brings some measure of comfort but not enough because she's still dealing with feelings of inadequacy. Also, I think of being covered in the blood of Jesus but since the towel isn't red, something has happened to weaken the intensity of her covering which again, plays out in that she feels inadequate, not bold and confident (she's bothered that the guy isn't interested in her).

Her taking off her bikini top and laying down with the guy may indicate that she may be becoming too emotionally intimate or opening up prematurely to someone.

Please pray about this and disregard anything that doesn't line up with what's in your spirit...

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cholette on Thu Sep 03, 2009 11:26 am

Oh Lurdys...you took the words right out of my mouth. I didn't go as deep as you did, but the point was the same. GO GIRL!!

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lori on Thu Sep 03, 2009 6:34 pm

Thanks Girls! She's a sweet person, but she isn't saved. She did just go through a break up a month ago and is struggling w/that. thumbs

Thanks again - hey any idea what it meant that I was picking up a list for my sister but couldn't share the prices w/anyone? :kitty:

Lori

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Fri Sep 04, 2009 1:30 am

bandaid hmmm beany ,,i think ur frend is goin 2 expose herself in some way,,im wondering if shes loookin 4 attention and is prepared 2 go a long way 2 get it?? shes miffed that tha guy isnt showing interest in her ,,so she removes her top an lays dwn,,that seems likea White Flag 2 me,,,this kood be quite easily a literal drm,,but also a symbollik drm 2,,many forms of exposure,,u and ur hubby will see it,,if she dont change course,, bandaid

a merry heart, does good likea medicene, [ new international dee version,NIDV]

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lori on Sun Sep 06, 2009 3:26 am

Interesting view Dreamy, not typical for her to respond to things that way though. I will just have to continue to pray for her!

Thanks Dreamy! Flower Power

Lori

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Sun Sep 06, 2009 2:09 pm

flower ok flower

a merry heart, does good likea medicene, [ new international dee version,NIDV]

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down