Dream from the devil?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dream from the devil?

Post by redribbon on Thu Sep 03, 2009 7:12 am

Hi, I want to know how can you tell if there is demonic presence in a dream and how to tell if a dream is from the devil. Obviously, im not looking for a guy with a pitchfork. During the dream I didnt feel terror or scared.

thanks

redribbon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dream from the devil?

Post by lola21st on Thu Sep 03, 2009 9:58 am

I would say that there isn't full agreement among Christians on whether or not the devil can give us dreams but our teaching here is that the devil CANNOT give Christians dreams. (So this excludes people who are demonic possessed.) However, the devil can put thoughts in the dreamers mind that then manifest in dreams. Many times the Lord will give us warning dreams of a spiritual attack that can manifest in the physical realm if we don't take action through either a change in action, a change in attitude, and/or prayer. Or the warning will be to let us know that we're going to be engaging in spiritual warfare but that we'll get through it successfully. I'm attaching a link to a thread where this topic was lively discussed. Also, it's good that you didn't feel afraid in the dream, you know that nothing the devil can do can harm you when you stand in your authority! thumbs (Luke 10:19)

http://miasherwood.forumotion.net/dream-and-vision-questions-f6/has-anyone-had-a-dream-they-believe-that-is-100-from-the-devil-t1249.htm

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top