People With Holes in Their Bodies

View previous topic View next topic Go down

People With Holes in Their Bodies

Post by miltond on Wed Sep 02, 2009 7:57 pm

Hello! Since joining this forum a couple of days ago, i've given a lot of thought about past dreams and in doing so was reminded of a dream I had atleast 20 years ago. I don't remember anything much about the dream except that there was a person/people in the dream with holes in their body. Perfectly round holes that went all the way through so you could see through them to the other side. there was no blood or anything like that. Just a perfectly round hole the same diameter as a saucer or small plate. Oh, as i type i remember that seeing this hole gave me a real feeling of "uneasiness" as if to say "This really isn't right". Anyone ever hear of that?

miltond

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: People With Holes in Their Bodies

Post by lola21st on Wed Sep 02, 2009 9:04 pm

Just a thought...your dream description reminded me of a deliverance class that I once took...the instructor was illustrating how sins/generational curses/etc. can produce open doors in the spirit. She drew a body and each sin left a hole in the person's spirit...does this have any meaning for you related to your dream?

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by miltond on Wed Sep 02, 2009 9:43 pm

Hi Lola21st...thanks for your response. I literally have no recollection of the details of the dream besides the holes and the feelling to get away from the person with the holes.

miltond

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Linda Irish on Tue Sep 22, 2009 6:25 pm

Recently God told me that the reason many of his children are living ineffective lifes is because of a crumbling and hole filled foundation in our spiritual life. This has happened because they pick and choose which words from God that they will hold in high esteem, which words of God they choose to impement into their lives or not. Which ones are "important" or not.
but as children of God, we are to live by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God. every word. We are to build our house upon the rock, solid rock...not crumbling pieces. praise God. We are the body of Christ we should earnestly desire to be built upon the rock and not make provisions for the flesh ...I have been pondering what God said to me. I posted this yesterday in the Christian lessons section. BUILDING THE FOUNDATION OF CHRIST....

I hope what God shared with me is of some assistance. In Christ Jesus

Linda Irish

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:36 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top