bare feet big toe nail falling off..need input

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bare feet big toe nail falling off..need input

Post by jushua777 on Wed Sep 02, 2009 2:54 pm

Hope i did this right. iam need help with a dream i had.little about me..i been told i have acalling from the lord, three times by different people in didnt places and state. all have said the same thing but each time been in greater detail. i dream alot but most times i get an intrepation fron the lord. i had a dream that keeps comming to me and got me puzzled. .... i dream i saw my bare feet the attention went to my big toe , i saw my toe nail come off..[ different scene next i was behind a cash register as in a store..by the feel i think this represent my work though i do not work at a store or with cash. next i took a red sheet of paper and was cuttung a strip or a toenail to put over the lost toenail i woke up when i had the paper but i knew what i was going to do with it. if anyone can help please do.
at my present time everything is being pulled away..my job, no work my home not enouhg money to pay rent. i trust the lord, and feel he might be moving me ton another direction i also feel he wants to spend time with me and he forcing me [ if i can use force for lack of better word ] into a new direction. any help....thx jushua

jushua777

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: bare feet big toe nail falling off..need input

Post by lola21st on Thu Sep 03, 2009 3:37 pm

the nail coming off of your toe could symbolize something that is hindering your "walk" with the Lord. The red paper could be something that you are using to replace that which has been lost but it is an inadequate substitute, the best thing to do is to wait for the new "toenail" to grow in naturally, don't force it. Isaiah 40:31 comes to mind:

Isaiah 40:31
31 But those who wait on the LORD
Shall renew their strength;
They shall mount up with wings like eagles,
They shall run and not be weary,
They shall walk and not faint.

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jushua777 on Fri Sep 04, 2009 1:58 pm

thank- lola,
as i took this to prayer, i was awoken around 3.30 am and heard u fallen from grace , because of your works then i heard dont force it let grow naturally. as in the secound part of my dream i was trying to earn something the lord gave me thru his grace...thanks for the body of christ helping each other even though i dont know u , we are one in christ..the verse in hak 2 speaks to me also, thanks again lola.. love and grace andm peace to u ........jushua

jushua777

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Fri Sep 04, 2009 4:24 pm

To God be the glory!

May the love and grace and peace of Christ be with you also Jushua! flower

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:09 pm