Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
butterfly

Waking up to find myself physically shaking

This morning I dreamt that a lady in a full blue cloak was helping my grandma to sort out her medication and she was giving her some advice and she was saying that she should go to a different doctor because some doctors don't seem to know what they are doing. This lady proceeded to sit down and she said "there is something in the atmosphere, something is wrong" she began looking around and apparently a spirit started physically bothering/attacking her, she looked very bothered. It seemed as if she could see them as well. Then in the dream I went in the living room and she mentioned something not being right so I prayed in the dream asking God to protect me and my family with his holy blood and his angels. The entire house started to shake, the lady in the dream partially hid her face with a blue covering, it seemd as if she could see exactly what was going on, she was hiding her face as if she was trying to shield her self from the spirits. Then afterwards I woke up this morning to find myself physically shaking.

* The thing that confuses me a little is that the covering that the lady wore resembled a hijab (the clothing muslim women wear)

Any thoughts on this occurence?

Guest Guest
No it is not litteraly..
The covering of head is a sign of holiness in the Ladies..like when the Jews cover their head..is something like putting the helmet of salvation on.
Meditate on these, on the prophecy to Ezekiel in the valley of dry bones..
Pay attention what signs he saw and heard after the word of the Lord was spoken to the bones.
God is up to something in your life..something that will surprise you..
The enemy got to return whatever he has stolen..Soon you shall see the manifestation.
Blessed be our God for ever.
Stand up..The Lord is among his people

Thanks MB and Dreamster, I am not sure what to really make of this dream and experience as yet.