Dream of someone for two weeks

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dream of someone for two weeks

Post by dpt1880 on Tue Sep 16, 2008 8:43 am

I have been dreaming of my daughter's father for two weeks. I have never had this many dreams about him before.

The first dream I had, I was taking my daughter to see him and he stayed in what looked like a crack house. I was people laying all out in the hall on the floors. They were filthy. He looked the same way they did.

The second dream, I was taking my daughter to see him again. This time it was like a dorm setting. There were still people laying around but they looked like college students. There were two girls there and I think they were afraid of me.

The third dream I had, he came to my house. It wasn't the house that im staying in now but it was a newly built house and it was mine. He was standing outside my door singing a song and apologizing.

The forth dream, we all(me,him,and my children) were together and the children were calling him dad.

The fifth dream, took place at my grandfather's house but his mom was staying there. I was gettn ready to go and I ask was he going to walk me and his daughter to the car. He was acting like he wasn't then he came out. We sat in the car and we were talking. He was talking about the girls he wanted to be with.

The last dream I had, I was about 6 or 7 months pregnant with another child by him. We seemed to be happy.

dpt1880

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dream of someone for two weeks

Post by Mia Sherwood on Tue Sep 16, 2008 12:20 pm

All of these dreams have one common theme; Visiting with him.

Have you been visiting with him lately?

Mia

I'm a lousy example of a Christian but a PERFECT example of God's Grace.

http://www.heartsongministry.com

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

View user profile http://www.miasherwood.com

Back to top Go down

Post by dpt1880 on Tue Sep 16, 2008 1:55 pm

He had been coming over frequently about a month ago. But not since I have been having the dreams.

dpt1880

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 9:49 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top