I've had a lot of dreams of Jesus

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I've had a lot of dreams of Jesus

Post by natalie on Tue Sep 01, 2009 9:05 pm

I have had a lot of dreams about Jesus.The one I remember the most starts out that I am standing on a porch with tall white pillars. I am looking out onto a field and It's full of tall,lush, green grass. The clouds formed into a circle and I was taken up. I was standing in a room of clouds and sitting in a white rocking chair was Jesus. I was standing on what seemed like a sheet of glass and below me I saw the earth almost laid flat out but it was so tangeable. I remember that the earth was labled out like a map. The only ones that I remember were asia and africa. Jesus told me One heart will toutch the heart of many nations. When I went back to the porch I saw Jesus sitting there in his rocking chair with a rifle in his hands and a dog was laying next to him.
I had this dream like two years ago so any tips are helpful.

Thank you,
Natalie

natalie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I've had a lot of dreams of Jesus

Post by martin from Africa on Wed Sep 02, 2009 3:12 am

hi there, just a few thoughts, porch could be a gateway or opening into Gods presents, the field, could be people, who are growing, a whole in the cloud, speaks to me of a portal, like Jacob and the ladder, the fact that you saw the cloud, could mean to some purpose of yours and God is showing you some task you will forfill, like intercession etc, looking at Asia and Africa, Jesus has these two place on His heart, the power of prayer or a specific person will touch these nations, gun, speaking of intercession, the dog could be unclean things, please prayfully consider, very wonderful dream, be encouraged, I would encourage to share your dreams, also pray and trust God for an interpretation, this site is most helpful, blessings martin

martin from Africa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by usemeLord on Wed Sep 02, 2009 6:10 am

Just my thoughts when I read the part about Jesus on porch with dog I thought of a hunter of pheasants or ducks(I almost wrote peasants) and the dog fetches. Jesus does hunt for his beloved especially when they stray and the dog fetches. I guess this sounds way weird or off.... sorry.... rambling

usemeLord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by martin from Africa on Wed Sep 02, 2009 7:11 am

hi there, a comment on usemelord, your comment thenecho's on the rifle, the dog then a pointer, that would again link in with the intercession and discernment, Jesus directed intercession for specific situations in Africa and Asia, ...blessings martin

martin from Africa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 7:06 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top