PLEASE HELP, I'm A LITTLE WORRIED!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

PLEASE HELP, I'm A LITTLE WORRIED!!!

Post by musicalstars2001 on Tue Sep 01, 2009 7:25 pm

Last night I had this dream that's 2 parts:

1st I'm on this airplane, and I remember that my dad was in a seat BEHIND me. I remember the waitress coming by and asking him if his leg (or knee can't remember which) was feeling better. I also remember the emergency exit door being open the entire time of the flight.

Then after that, the dream shifts over and I'm in my old college band uniform. I remember carrying something, and it was big. I needed to get it to my car. But for some reason I never got close to it. I saw it in clear view, but everytime I tried walking towards it in my dream, I couldn't get to it. There was also a bus, with other band members going in and out of it, and I remember wanting to put what I had in my hand in an empty big case that was for the drums. (Everytime I'd try to get to my car to put it in, I'd end up going to this big empty drum case.) (I don't know what it was that was in my hand, I only know that it was big.) It was weird cause no one around me asked me anything about it, although in the dream I remember 2 people stopping to talk to me, and I remember thinking, I wish they hadn't, cause I really need to get this thing where it needs to be.

Please anyone that can help with this, I'm more appreciated! Especially with the 1st part of the dream, it kinda worries me now that I'm thinking about it. I've never had a dream about my dad, but I've been praying a lot for him.

musicalstars2001

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: PLEASE HELP, I'm A LITTLE WORRIED!!!

Post by Guest on Wed Sep 02, 2009 6:08 am

Are you interceding for your Dad?
There is nothing to fear there.
In your way with the Lord there are things hindering your walk
Things we carry throught years that make our walk heavier than it should be .
Jesus Called those that are heavy loaden to rest on Him
In the physical we are so limited the power of God can not to be display unless with yield our "I" to his will.
In other words your family ministry is not taken the results you expected because of that heavy load you still carrying,Guilteness or unforgiveness..No one is perfect
Worries are other heavy load we don't need to have when with walk with the Lord.
Believe me I still learning that part.
when all these issues are brought up you feel kind of distracted because you are so focus in the thing that according to you should be your main focus..and it is not..
The Lord is control of your life if you trust Him..You will be able to rest and experienced the rivers of living waters that He promised.
Your Dad will be fine.
May the Lord Bless You and Keep You.

Back to top Go down

Post by musicalstars2001 on Wed Sep 02, 2009 5:55 pm

Thanks for the encouragement! I've been reaaly concerned/praying for his salvation.

musicalstars2001

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:20 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top