CRUSHED BY SEA MONSTERS

View previous topic View next topic Go down

CRUSHED BY SEA MONSTERS

Post by dazed on Tue Sep 01, 2009 12:44 pm

My husband, daughter, and I were on vacation at a beach house. I was standing in the living room, and my six year old daughter fell to the ground dead. I picked her up and turned around to my husband and said....shes gone. He said yes, I know...but he was looking behind me. I turned around an went out to the balcony, where miles away in a city buildings were blowing up. And i saw smoke and fire. Then the sky turned black.

Huge black birds flew past our beach house toward the town. I then looked out over the ocean which was the view from the blacony to see huge sea creatures with enormous hammers in their hands coming out of the sea and onto the land. they crushed everything in their sight. They came toward the beach house, we crowded around each other, with my dead child in the middle and waiting to be crushed. They came and crushed our home and then I woke up.

Help!!! this really really scared me!!!! I have two other children who are teenagers that were not in my dream.

dazed

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CRUSHED BY SEA MONSTERS

Post by usemeLord on Tue Sep 01, 2009 4:44 pm

I don't have an interpretation and I pray that God would give you insight. I also pray God would bless you with peace in Jesus name.

usemeLord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top