PRESIDENT !!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

PRESIDENT !!!

Post by king Rex on Tue Sep 01, 2009 11:28 am

In this dream;

My dear wife dreamt confronting her dead auntie (IRL also dead) about her dead mom who (IRL also dead) the cause of her mom passing and the auntie confessed that she killed her because the mother of my wife has had a dream that her daughter, my dear wife was going to be a PRESIDENT someday and she (her auntie) had wanted to kill both of them (my wife & mother), yet managed to kill only my wife's mother... and she woke up praying and was happy !!!

PS: *My wife's mom passed when she was only 9 years.
*Her auntie passed just in 2004.

king Rex

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: PRESIDENT !!!

Post by Guest on Tue Sep 01, 2009 11:47 am

unforgiveness is the blocking stone.
faith without works is dead

Back to top Go down

Post by One Door on Thu Sep 03, 2009 8:26 pm

Hello.
The following is what your wife's dream is showing me. Tho you sent the dream in, I will be speaking to her. By the way, she's married to a wonderful man!
I pray I will relay this to you to where you will get the fullest meaning of what the dream is speaking to you. That you can get a glimpse of your Mother you have never seen before.
The dream is showing me that your Mother had a desire that did not come to pass in her life time. I believe that this desire was a great desire within her because, of God being all knowing, He gave your Mother a dream showing her this desire she had for herself would come to pass in her own daughter's life. The dream God gave to her was a wonderful dream for her to receive. I cannot help but believe she cherished this dream very much.
The word "kill" means "to cause the death of". (Webster's New World College Dictionary) Proverbs 18: 21 says, "Death and life are in the power of the tongue...........(James Kings).
Your Aunt, in her words to your Mother, spoke death over the desire your Mother had and when your Mother told her the dream God had given her concerning you, she spoke death, in her words, over it ever happening in your life. She (your Aunt) spoke death (killed) with her words. Her words of death killed the desire of your Mother believing it would ever happen in her life but her words of death could not kill it from happening in your life.
Yes, God has declared you will be a President someday; and is His word not true?
By rank, who is the leader of the United States? The President. "President" here in your dream represents "leader". You, my dear sister in Christ, will become a leader.
(Your Mother's desire was to be a leader.)

One Door

View user profile http://lcbspear@aol.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:35 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top