Dream of Hair and Death/Funeral

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dream of Hair and Death/Funeral

Post by Missy2281 on Tue Sep 01, 2009 11:19 am

I had a dream about someone being murdered. I can't recall who the person that was murdered.Then the dream went to a funeral. The funeral did not appear to be for the person who was murdered. (It seemed as if I was just watching what was going on.)The main person at the funeral was a family member of whose funeral it was. The man's wife was there with other people. I am thinking the funeral was for his mother-in-law. I did not know him. He appeared stressed trying to handle all the arrangements.

I think this may have been a second dream....but could of been part of the funeral dream.....
I had my hair pulled to the side in a ponytail. I look at the ends and see something like lice/bugs with what could have been lice/bug eggs. I went and dipped the ends of the ponytail in an alcohol bottle to kill the lice/bugs. I then start to look and see if the lice/bugs are dead and gone and they were...I then noticed my hair to be really blonde....or white and thought what happened to my hair (IRL my hair is brown).

Also during this dream I am having dream about wildfires. I could see the fire vividly in my dream. Could the wildfires be something that I brought into the dream? (Since they are going on now in California)

On a side note.....What does it mean when you see someone smoking a cigarette in a dream? I have had a few dreams of this....everytime the person smoking is different and I know who they are.

Thanks so much!

Jesus is Lord!

Missy2281

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dream of Hair and Death/Funeral

Post by Guest on Tue Sep 01, 2009 12:17 pm

there is a non pleseant situation coming ahead for you.
The attack is clearly directed to your emotions and the way you react under pressure.
There is a lot of energy spended on your behalf to make things happen.
But remember one thing people like you if the enemy attack you were you have your strenght, meaning your mind ..the battle is already won.Your strenght is your weakest point too.Lean on God.
a lot of cleaning in your toughts needs to be made and also in the way you judge things..somethings might not be what in reality are.
have your foundations in the word of the Lord.
If He allowed to see this is because you will pass the test.
start praying from now..

Back to top Go down

Post by Missy2281 on Wed Sep 02, 2009 7:09 am

Thank you so much!

Jesus is Lord!

Missy2281

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Could this dream possibly be manifiested??????

Post by Missy2281 on Thu Sep 03, 2009 8:45 am

Could this dream possibly be manifiested?????? What do you think...here is what happened.

IRL....I am driving to work yesterday morning carpooling with my husband and listening to Focus on the Family on the radio. The radio show was interviewing a woman and looking back when she was little.....her dad murdered her mom.......then later on that day my husband called and told me he was going to have to travel out of town for about a week in the middle of Sept. I do not like him to leave and it puts a lot of pressure on me to be by myself with the kids. Last time he traveled out of town(which was about a year ago) he had an affair. We have recovered and thank God everyday for what He has done in our marriage.

So what do you think?

Missy2281

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 9:42 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top