Dream of Jesus

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dream of Jesus

Post by crys on Tue Sep 01, 2009 7:33 am

Ok, its night time and I'm standing outside. Its a beautiful clear night and the stars are out. I'm gazing up at the sky, just enjoying the night and suddenly I see a figure appear. The form is luminescent and as it comes closer to me, and the form gets bigger, the figure takes the form of Jesus. He is wearing a robe, as you would imagine he wore during his lifetime, and its tied at the waist with a red sash. He's wearing sandals and as he's coming closer to me, he simply smiles at me and sort of waves. The whole time I'm just staring and not quite believing my eyes, I'm simply in awe. I can not believe what I'm seeing, but I can't deny it either.

Then I wake up. He never spoke to me, just simply appeared. I have felt so humbled and yet jubilant, all morning long, just to have had that dream.

I just wonder if anyone has insight as to what this may mean?

crys

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dream of Jesus

Post by Guest on Tue Sep 01, 2009 9:58 am

When God Smiles is a sign of approval.
I don't know what your situation in real life is, All I can tell you
He surely will take you to the other shore..so far you are doing good in your path.Remember salvation is from the Lord.

Back to top Go down

Similar Elements

Post by miltond on Tue Sep 01, 2009 2:08 pm

Hi crys. I'm sorry, but I don't have an interpretation, but there are similar elements in your dream and one that I had that is posted on this forum under the heading Glorious Return of Christ and the devil is furious.

Common themes:

• Christ descending from the sky nearby

• Christ wearing red (sash in your dream; outer cloak in mine)

• Christ smiles and moves away without speaking

This is the most vivid dream I can recall ever having. I'm really hoping for interpretation.

miltond

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by natalie on Tue Sep 01, 2009 8:38 pm

wow thats weird. I don't have an interpretation but I have had soo many dreams of jesus and I can't find an interpretation either....hmm?

natalie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:53 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top