Watch the Door

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Watch the Door

Post by cdpd on Tue Sep 01, 2009 7:11 am

For weeks every time I pray I hear in my spirit "Watch the Door". This has so effected me that I have been actually preaching a series on "Watching our Doors".

This morning I began to shake as I was praying and soaking in His presence. The following is a word that I heard.

September (9th month) will begin a time of judgement and an increase in the shaking up. This will be a shaking that will cover many arenas. The church will not be excluded. Because of choices made as warnings have been given and even My prophets that I have appointed and proved have spoken yet wise choices were not made-I must judge. Yet I am again saying "watch the doors" and choose them wisely. What may look good in the natural will not be the right choice. Judgement can be avoided for the house that has prepared and covered its door posts and lentels. That house shall judgement and shaking pass by.

Some have been saying we are on our way out from the crisis in the economic arean. Yet I am warning ther are darker times ahead because of the wrong choices. Yet those who do wisely shall not feel the effects as those who do not heed my warning.

So come and seek me and if you truly humble yourself I will do as I promised and will deliver you from the shaking and judgement. So gird your loins and dress in my presence. (END)

Please pray with me about this as I feel such a sense of urgency. I think 2 Chron. 7:14 is going to be a must for the Body of Christ during these times that are ahead.

Give me feed back on this as I think this must be judged to see if there is agreement as to its validity.

cdpd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Watch the Door

Post by Virtuous on Tue Sep 01, 2009 8:11 am

When reading this the first thing that came to mind is the book of Revelations. Starting in Chapter 2 where a letter was written to the angel of the seven church's. We as the body of Christ need to know which of these seven church's we see ourselves as.

You are absolutely correct. God has been sending warnings...well I can only speak for myself, and we must take heed to those warnings.
Judgement can be avoided for the house that has prepared and covered its door posts and lentels. That house shall judgement and shaking pass by.
Revelations 3:7-13 (The Message to the Church of Philadelphia)
This word was given to me in October 2005 and brought back to my remembrance the beginning of THIS year!
Please pray with me about this as I feel such a sense of urgency.
Revelations 3:11
I think 2 Chron. 7:14 is going to be a must for the Body of Christ during these times that are ahead.
You are absolutely correct again. We as the body of Christ...those who are called by His name are going to have to humble ourselves and pray...and turn from our wicked ways and then and only then will God hear from us in heaven and HEAL our land!

Virtuous

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Sep 01, 2009 8:23 am

I know about the Jugdments too.
The Lord told me in a dream he will judge Egypt meaning the nation's society.
Plus I heard the same thing on Saturday Judgment and recompense
In hebrew in the month of Elul the books of heaven are open.
And it is taught that good actions are rewarded and bad ones judged.
Because God is not interested only in judging man..He will judge the demons that for a season messed up with his people.
first the spiritual,after the church ,families and individuals.
For the faithful refreshing times..but for the wicked..terror.
They will be a difference in between who serve God and who doesn't

Back to top Go down

Post by Cholette on Tue Sep 01, 2009 8:33 am

WOW CDPD...I must say that bits and pieces of this Word confirmed what I've been praying to the Lord about...THE CHURCH! I'm saddened at the state that it's in right now. It is needed desparately during these times.

Thanks for posting this...thank you for being obedient.

Virtuous...I had to go back in my journal to look however God gave me the same scripture in Rev 3 back in 1996. Girl...what's REALLY going on? flower

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Virtuous on Tue Sep 01, 2009 9:01 am

Girl, I don't know but I'm following it! These times are crucial but God has given us the ability and the tools we need to overcome. We have got to get, be and STAY in right standing with the Lord because WE have to pray like never before for this nation.

If you are in the ARK OF SAFETY you better stay in...

That's why I said what I said about what was going on in my life that I knew was a warning from God for me to let go of some things. You KNOW when God is warning you verses your own condemnation. We have to pray yall because God has already said He will not allow the enemy to have more followers than Him even if He has to raise up some rocks to follow Him. I know I don't want rocks to be raised up in the place of my family and friends (or anyone else for that matter).

He said, "And I, if I be lifted up from the earth, will draw ALL men unto me"...the living bible reads "And when I am lifted up on the cross, I will draw everyone to myself" (John 12:32) I don't think I've heard it put this way before but I heard T.D. Jakes say, "Ohhhhh, they made a mistake when they lifted Him up on the cross!"

Virtuous

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariakitty on Tue Sep 01, 2009 2:07 pm

I agree with the original poster as well. I sense that the Lord has been sending out warnings for those who have the ears to hear for a while now and that it is becoming more urgent.

I think we each need to be asking Him how to be prepared in this hour - how to be as the "wise virgins", not the foolish ones that Jesus spoke of in Matthew 25:1-13. Maybe there are both spiritual and practical preparations to be made, (they DID physically paint those doorposts AS DIRECTED, Noah actually DID build an ark as directed...DO what He directs you do do - better to obey than to sacrifice!!)

I also feel that He has been EMPHASIZING to be in His word, it's not enough just to hear ABOUT His word, but read it, meditate on it, have it stored up in your heart so that the Holy Spirit can bring it back to your remembrance in the moment it is needed for what we are about to face.

We are entering a time of shaking, judgment, and we need to be pressing into Him like never before.

Mariakitty

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sunshine2 on Wed Sep 02, 2009 8:30 am

Larry Randolph just posted a prophetic word on elijahlist.com that talks about exactly what you are talking about. You should read it.

sunshine2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Virtuous on Wed Sep 02, 2009 12:17 pm

I have just listened to the prophetic word sunshine2 mentioned and it IS POWERFUL! I was able to download the sermon. It wasn't something I read. I downloaded an "audilbe" version of it. Hearing those prophetic utterances "spoken" in your ears is...I don't know. I can't explain it!

Thank you sunshine2 for sharing! I saved a copy for myself to listen to whenever I get ready. I'm going to make a copy for my Pastor as well and I'm pretty sure she will want to share it with the church!

Virtuous

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:39 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top