Had a dream about X-mother in law

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Had a dream about X-mother in law

Post by LovetoworshipJesus on Tue Sep 01, 2009 4:09 am

I had a dream this morning that the my x mother-in-law came to me and said that God said that my husband is her son. SO I find myself going into this room and where her grandchildren where and I wanted to see them and they got up and then she said cut the light off. The strange part was the chidlren were in my grnadmother old room where she use to live. My grandmother is deceased.

My prayer is I pray for clarity and understanding because I dont desire my X-husband, and also he is remarried... WHen I woke up this morning I was thinking well that same God would have told me the same. I was thinking why did God allow me to have this dream.

LovetoworshipJesus
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Had a dream about X-mother in law

Post by Glad on Tue Sep 01, 2009 2:54 pm

What does your ex-mother in law stand for?
Could her son be an issue that is related to something that reminds you of your ex-mother in law but this very thing is not very helpful to you? The not helpful part would come from the fact that she cut off the light - it takes away your understanding, revelation, insight.
Maybe that issue is a generational issue in your life - since you find your children in your grandmother's old room.
Just some thoughts....

Glad

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LovetoworshipJesus on Tue Sep 01, 2009 3:44 pm

Glad Thank you for your thought... I think you have a point here. I had to read it again to understand.. Yes because when I went to the room where her grandkids where they were excited then she said cut off the light. I agree with this... Make sense... Does anyone else have any say so.

LovetoworshipJesus
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:04 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top