Discovered tree in a garden...

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Discovered tree in a garden...

Post by SWS on Mon Aug 31, 2009 9:59 pm

Hi everyone~
I had this dream .... I was preparing for a womens event, lots to do, many women expected, I am in the kitchen, it is cramped I am unsure if it is enough food for all the women expected, as I'm putting it out on the platters. I don't feel its enough. I remember even asking a few of the women if they thought this was enough, and even though they answered me yes, I didn't believe it was at all. I serve what is there anyway and hope for the best, and go into the meeting hall.. many women are there. We decide to go in the back garden, there are just a few with me. We have to take a few steps up... I'm seeing the different trees, not too big, several green trees, just leaves, nothing else that stands out but the trees. As I turn to go back I see a young tree/small tree, against the back wall of the house all by itself. I say out loud, "I didn't know this was here, I'll have to make sure I water it." I recall being very surprised I had missed it or have not seen it before. I leave after a brief moment of staring at it. We walk towards the meeting hall... it ends.
Any thoughts??

SWS

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Discovered tree in a garden...

Post by Glad on Tue Sep 01, 2009 3:14 pm

I wonder if you have a call to minister to women or if you already actively minister to women.
Could it be you more often stand by than take part because you are not sure of what you have to give?
Maybe God is saying be patient, you will keep growing?
Just some thoughts....

Glad

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Sep 01, 2009 3:32 pm

one night I have this revelation in dreams I saw trees moving by a soft breeze when I was praying..and the Lord show me this was the hedge of angels he place around to guide and protect you
the garden is a place of communion with God.
when you decided to water the tree you were cherising his will..
His word..remember He shall send his angels around you so your feet will not stumble against the stone.

there are people planted around you by his mercy visible and invisible to aid you in reach God's destiny in your life.

Back to top Go down

Post by SWS on Tue Sep 01, 2009 4:02 pm

Thank you Glad and Mbstudent....

I do actively minister to women and have for some time now... something I truly enjoy yet haven't seen the full potential or what God has for me in all of it. Thank you Glad!!

mbstudent... thank you again.. praise God for your insight... I'm finally walking in one particular ministry the Lord has called me to do.. something I've been embarrassed to embrace, never feeling adequate enough to do for HIm. I am under and have been under great great attack for doing so...I almost think people wouldn't believe the attacks ... but praise the Lord, this is a confirmation of the hedge I was told was placed around me to do His work... I've finally cultivated relationships with safe women who push me to grow and embrace who God has called me to be. Who encourage me in every way... this is such an encouragement for me... thank you so much for this revelation, praise God mbstudent, what a lovely thing He is doing in you!!
Be Blessed both of you~
Serving with Significance
DeAnna

SWS

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Tue Sep 01, 2009 4:04 pm

SWS -

This may be related to your writing ministry - perhaps you are concerned about whether you will have enough spiritual 'food' with which to feed all the women you'll encounter? Backyards in my dreams tend to reflect issues of the past that I'm looking back on/gaining perspective on and trees can sometimes represent faith so I think that the scene is an encouraging reminder that as you look back on all that God has done for and through you and all that has been planted and flourished, you can take heart that this new ministry (which to me is the newest tree that you just noticed) will require faith and nurturing to grow.

Please pray about this and disregard anything that doesn't line up with your spirit....I also wanted to leave the following scripture that your dream reminded me of....

Psalm 1:1-3
1 Blessed is the man
Who walks not in the counsel of the ungodly,
Nor stands in the path of sinners,
Nor sits in the seat of the scornful;
2 But his delight is in the law of the LORD,
And in His law he meditates day and night.
3 He shall be like a tree
Planted by the rivers of water,
That brings forth its fruit in its season,
Whose leaf also shall not wither;
And whatever he does shall prosper.

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SWS on Tue Sep 01, 2009 4:21 pm

Yes, Lordys, this makes so much sense to me, and this scripture is a personal one the Lord keeps giving me....
This writing ministry took 3 yrs for me to get on board with ... 3 yrs can you imagine??!! How shameful!! But I never felt good enough to do this for the Lord, so embarrased of the idea I would write... I literally sew for a living, design and sew !! not write books... I asked him 3 questions years ago and his answer came in 3 words : write a book. That night I doubted what I heard, I mean really... me?? How ridiculous!! He woke me up at 11 pm and gave me all the chapter titles ... 7 of them! I never told anyone and the enemy has brought so many attacks I wasn't sure if it was all worth it, but then I understood my worth in Him, the power I possessed with Him on my side and I went for it!! Today I handed off the first copy for proofreading, terrified of what people may think... I felt so foolish! Yet every word written was not my own, so it is such a leap of faith this book. I have a publlisher that is very interested in the topic and everything seems to be lining up, my dad offered to pay for publlishing, free illustrator, a graphic artist is my long time friend et etc. So even though I'm not convinced I'm the right person for the job, I'm trusting the one who commissioned it and am honored to be used by Him! When I was telling a few girlfriends at church about it, one got "loud" with me and said" how come you never told me you were writing a book?!!" I said "because I don't write I sew" she responds "guess what the holy spirit just said... 'yes, you do sew, but now you'll be sowing with words'.." this was several months ago. Now I've been set free to do the writing ministry on line within those months and finished the first book... He just gave me a title to write another!! So this is all (the dreams) making sense and lining up with Gods plan for me... I have no idea what it all holds for me my future etc so I'm walking forward blindly. None of it makes sense to me. We are flat broke and yet I spend my days writing ... no money coming in!! I'm selling all i have, none of it means anything to me anymore... he keeps providing buyers and money to keep food on the table and my husband completely supports it... so praise God... let it be all for his glory!
Sorry for rambling.... I'm sure a thank you would have sufficed!!
Be blessed sister... I appreciate your time and gifting... you are all such a marvelous blessing to me!!
Love
DeAnna

SWS

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SWS on Tue Sep 01, 2009 4:30 pm

"perhaps you are concerned about whether you will have enough spiritual 'food' with which to feed all the women you'll encounter? "

this is huge for me...

this is my biggest concern/doubt... I need to comprehend and get in my spirit that it is not by my strength or by my power but by His spirit... there is no place for the spirit of doubt or fear in my life and this is something I'm working on!

SWS

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 3:34 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top