Dream taking place at a theatre

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dream taking place at a theatre

Post by krista on Mon Aug 31, 2009 5:50 pm

Hello- i would love some help with this dream it is really sticking with me. I dreamt that i went into a building that was theatre and dance recital was going (there were a bunch of little girls running onto the stage) I stood there in a dance leotard wanting to go be part of the performance but an elderly woman stopped me (i think she was the dance instructor) and she led me to a room where she pulled a couple books off a book shelf and handed them to me- i remeber thinking they may have daily devotions or something in them. I sat down and opened one of them and it had the the word "Holiness" in bold print with a write up underneath- I think i read a bit then closed the book and got up and found myself on a balcony filled with hand knitted afghans and other knitted items for sale (they were all the same color pink). There was an elderly man behind the counter who was the cashier. I remeber thinking I cant believe the woman who makes this stuff could actually live off the profits. I then found myself standing at the rail of the balcony overlooking a grassy field with the man standing next to me on my left. Below in the field there were about three people dressed in brightly colored dog costumes performing. I remeber thinking 'they really look like dogs but they are people!' which is funny because the costumes were feathery and bright. (it was kind of 'circque de solieish') There were also people carrying miniture shrubs attached to sticks that had been trimmed into the shapes of animals (this was part of the performers backdrop/scenery). I realized they were giving a sample performance- they were trying to pitch thier show because they wanted to perform in the theatre. I think they were performing for the elderly man standing at the left of me because he worked there. That I believe was the end of the dream. Thank you for your prayerful insight.

krista

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dream taking place at a theatre

Post by usemeLord on Tue Sep 01, 2009 6:02 am

Have you read every scripture with holiness in it. There are only 24. The ones I list is because it has children and the other because in it they are putting on a new self (like putting on a show or putting on an outfit for a show)

[url=http://miasherwood.forumotion.net/javascript:verseResultsPage('bible', 1, 'isa', 'Isaiah', '29', '23', 'NIV')]Isaiah 29:23 NIV[/url]

When they see among them their children, the work of my hands, they will keep my name holy; they will acknowledge the holiness of the Holy One of Jacob, and will stand in awe of the God of Israel. [url=http://miasherwood.forumotion.net/javascript:verseResultsPage('bible', 1, 'eph', 'Ephesians', '4', '24', 'NIV')]Ephesians 4:24 NIV[/url]

and to put on the new self, created to be like God in true righteousness and holiness.

usemeLord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top