car wash indoors?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

car wash indoors?

Post by celestial.butterfly on Mon Aug 31, 2009 2:07 pm

In my dream the other night, I washed my car at a car wash that was indoors. It looked like a big garage.

Anyway, when I arrived at this car wash, my ex (yes, he was my dream again!) had just finished washing his car. After we chatted for a few minutes, he left and I spent FOUR hours at this car wash washing my car.

This was a self car wash, but they gave you every thing you needed (like soap, brushes, towels...)

Thank you in advance.

celestial.butterfly

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: car wash indoors?

Post by dreamster on Tue Sep 01, 2009 1:34 am

flower hi c/b..a vehicle in ur drm usually represents u ,,an wat ur created 2 do ..or ur purpose in life,,i think ur washig urself of ur ex,,it was a self ka wash,,so u r doin this urself i beleave,,the numba 4 = gods creative works,,and i get the scrip 4 u,,''he who ,began a good wrk in u,,is faithful 2 complete it,,'' :clap: thumbs hope this wrks,, flower D,,, p s,,u have the tools 2 do this ,,an move 4ward,,

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Virtuous on Tue Sep 01, 2009 1:37 pm

It's Phillipians 1:6 -

Be sure to do the very first 2 words of this scripture...

Virtuous

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Tue Sep 01, 2009 2:12 pm

I agree with Dreamster that both of you are ready to move in a new direction. Part of that is a cleansing of the things in your life that don't have a place in this new direction you will be moving into and you're equipped with all you'll need to do this. Your ex has just completed this process and now it's your turn...

I would leave you with the following scripture from 2 Corinthians 7 (see chapter 6 for the full context) - I like the Message's version because I think it is the most fitting:

1 With promises like this to pull us on, dear friends, let's make a clean break with everything that defiles or distracts us, both within and without. Let's make our entire lives fit and holy temples for the worship of God.

It sounds like you're going to be moving into a very blessed season! Rejoice!

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by celestial.butterfly on Tue Sep 01, 2009 4:48 pm

Thank you guys for your input. I have prayed about it.

celestial.butterfly

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Tue Sep 01, 2009 5:19 pm

c.b - let us know if our thoughts were confirming or offbase...it helps us and others in understanding what the Lord is saying and how He communicates it...thanks and Blessings! flower

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by celestial.butterfly on Tue Sep 01, 2009 5:29 pm

Okay, lola21st,

Everything that everyone has said has been in agreement with my spirit with the exception of my ex.

Here's what I told dreamster earlier...

*I didn't post it here originally because I am very sensitive about my ex and I am not sure if I can handle others thoughts. I've been in constant prayer about my ex.

"He's been in almost everyone one of my dreams since June. His role is always pleasant. I just don't know if he represents a symbol for me or if it's literal. For example, in a dream I had on last week, he was declaring his love for me in front of his ex-wife (all three of us were in a bedroom, but no one was in bed with him. The ex-wife was on one side and I was on the other.) Then he showed his love for me in public by holding my hand and just making sure we were hand-in-hand.

He was also in two of my visions (I posted this in the Dreams & Visions section). We were getting married

Please pray for me on the meaning of my ex in my dreams. And like always, I will speak to my Heavenly Father about this.

Thank you =)

P.S. My friend said it was a good thing that the ex finished washing his car before me because a man should always lead. My friend also said that the ex is finished or will finish "cleaning up" us act before me, but that I must continue to become complete.

Do you understand-- sort of?

celestial.butterfly

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by celestial.butterfly on Tue Sep 01, 2009 5:39 pm

Oh, I do agree that my car represented me. The fact that the car wash was indoors spoke to me about cleansing myself inwardly (spiritually). I just do not understand the part about my ex? I remember that we were smiling during our conversation and that's it. He pulled off and I proceeded to wash my car. The actual dream was pleasant and I had a blast at the car wash.

celestial.butterfly

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Tue Sep 01, 2009 5:52 pm

Scratch Chin i think it shows a sense of harmony,,no hard feelings,,or ur internal state of being,, Cheering Flower Power D

a merry heart, does good likea medicene, [ new international dee version,NIDV]

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 7:43 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top