Dreams that are Narrated

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dreams that are Narrated

Post by Cholette on Mon Aug 31, 2009 10:22 am

Okay so last night I had my FIRST dream that was narrated. It was about incidences that happened in the past within a church I was a part of. It was like God was taking me back to show me some things that were going behind the scenes like people being whipped and beaten. I really think the beatings were spiritual, but there was one part of the dream that took part in a room where one of the ministers was "healing" another member (IRL it was her sister). The Narrator was saying that the healing took place in front of a candle. It was said as if it was wrong and unscriptural.

It was really strange. Has anyone experienced Narrated dreams that spoke of things in the past? What does it mean???? This dream was WAY bigger than this particular scene I have questions about. It was so big that I really don't want to type it out because it took up two pages in my journal... bandaid

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dreams that are Narrated

Post by Virtuous on Mon Aug 31, 2009 11:25 am

I don't think I've ever experienced that... Scratch Chin . I don't know if I've ever heard of anyone else even experiencing that.

Virtuous

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Mon Aug 31, 2009 11:33 am

Wish I could help Cholette, but I have never had that happen either. I will sure come into agreement that the Lord would reveal the true meaning of it for you.

Love in Jesus,

Connie

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cholette on Mon Aug 31, 2009 12:09 pm

:uhoh: Wow...I'm weired out by this now...hehehe! God will reveal in time...thank you ladies!

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Mon Aug 31, 2009 5:57 pm

bandaid the eye of the lord goes tru out tha whole earf,,,,,um wat u r seeing is wat tha lord sees,,nuthin is hidden frm him,,ppl bein mistreated,,etc,,the candle is used in witchcraft ceremonys,, bandaid so that is a symball of that spirit in operation,,hmm i feel this is some serious church baggage that needs 2 be sorted out,,this crap grieves the holy spirit frm moving there,,im not supprised,,its gods goodness that leads men 2 repentance,, :clap: thumbs flower D,,

a merry heart, does good likea medicene, [ new international dee version,NIDV]

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gissy2 on Wed Mar 17, 2010 7:58 pm

I have has narrated dreams before and I never forget those ones

Gissy2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelwings on Sun Mar 21, 2010 7:25 pm

Cholette, I'm going to spend time in prayer about these types of dream.
I had a dream not too long ago but I was the narrator. I was telling the story about my own past but telling it in the third person. It was a part of my life that really happened back when I wasn't saved. There was a lot to the dream, especially what I was saying. I haven't received revelation on it...but I'm glad I read your post. It reminded me of my dream so I need to take it to the Lord again.

Angelwings

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:38 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top