the chase......

View previous topic View next topic Go down

the chase......

Post by dreamster on Mon Aug 31, 2009 2:00 am

flower my drm started out grt,,i was dirtbike riding wiv frends,,over hills,,we came 2 a stream,,im not confident crossing them due 2 lack of practice,,however i got thru unscathed,,then on2 some loamy dirt and powered away,,we came in2 a town ,,on the edge,,rode around alittle,,i ended up dwn a street by a reaserve,,there was some kinda party goin on,,wiv indian ppl [frm india],,they took a dislike 2 me an wanted 2 harm me,,4-6 of them came afta me,,i was afraid,,i had 2 ride on this narrow foot path,,which had wooden stairs goin across it ,in2 houses,,i rode up an over these wiv ease,,i marveled how well i was riding,,i got way..then looked dwn 2 see id left my boots behind,,i had 2 go bak,, :eek: :eek: i did ,,but i dont think i kood find them,,they saw me again,,an went nutts,,i had 2 go faster this tme,,i was more afraid,,i rode over 3 cars,,went tru a house that was beenin demolished,,they were tryin 2 poke me hard wiv paint brush handles,,i got away,,i rang a frend an asked if he kood pik up my boots 4 me,, bandaid ugh..i kno this is nutty,but im sure its somethang,, :clap:

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: the chase......

Post by Guest on Mon Aug 31, 2009 7:32 am

Hello Dreamster! :HiBye: This is a very good dream! What I feel about it is that the bike ride is your spiritual journey. Even though you've come to some things spiritually that you've not crossed before, you are overcoming and passing through unscaited. This gets the attention of the enemy. His whole purpose is to come against the Word of God in our lives because if the Word of God produces and brings forth for us, we cannot be stopped. Consider Mark chapter 4. Mark 4:15, "And these are they by the way side, where the word is sown; but when they have heard, Satan cometh immediately, and taketh away the word that was sown in their hearts." So, the enemy is after the Word of God. This whole parable is talking about the Word of God sown into our hearts that when allowed to grow up and bring forth fruit will produce 30, 60 and 100 fold return on what we are believing God for! So, I see that here you are plowing through obstacles and overcoming and winning. So, the enemy begins to come after you. No problem! You outrun him. But, then you realize that you don't have your boots. Shoes in scripture are part of the armor of God, and specifically represent the "gospel of peace" which is God's Word. (Ephesians 6:15, "And your feet shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace;") The thing that comes up in my heart is that "faith cometh by hearing and hearing by the Word of God." (Romans 10:17) You've been using the Word of God that you've been given and you have been overcoming. But IT'S TIME FOR A REFILL! You have to eat spiritually often. Jesus said His Word is "spirit and life." (John 6:63, "It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing: the words that I speak unto you, they are spirit, and they are life.") Just like you have to eat physically often to keep up your physical strength you must eat often spiritually to keep up your spiritual strength. Physical food produces physical strength, spiritual food produces spiritual strength called FAITH! Just like you can use up your physical strength after you eat and have to eat again, you can use up your spiritual strength and have to eat again. So in this dream, I believe that when you noticed the boots missing it was God revealing to you that you had used the Word of God that was in your heart, and were in need of "sowing" more into your heart. You recognized this and went back to get the boots, but the enemy came after you. Again...you overcame and outran him. The biggest victory here is that you had help--I believe the Friend is Jesus! He is our Advocate with the Father, and has given us the Holy Spirit to "help" us. The Holy Spirit is the One who gives us revelation of the Word of God. (John 16:13, "Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.") I believe God is showing you that as you dig into God's Word and listen to His Spirit, you are going to get the revelation that you need to be completely victorious in your situation against the enemy and that because of that revelation of the Word of God, you will overcome any attack that he sends your way. Hallelujah! praiseGod

Love in Jesus, huggins huggins

Sandra

Back to top Go down

Post by SWS on Mon Aug 31, 2009 9:47 am

woohoo! Thank you Father God.. thank you Jesus... thank you Holy Spirit...keep feeding on the word that keeps you full...keep drinking the living water and you'll never be thirsty!
Love in Him~
DeAnna
SWS

SWS

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cholette on Mon Aug 31, 2009 10:15 am

wow

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Mon Aug 31, 2009 6:04 pm

wow sandee,, :crazy: :crazy: :thankyou: :thankyou: SWS,,,um cholette u skimpin on me,, :roflx: :roflx: wow isnt enuff,,

a merry heart, does good likea medicene, [ new international dee version,NIDV]

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:22 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top