Trees Falling...Need help interperting

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Post by rarejewel on Sun Aug 30, 2009 5:31 pm

Dream this dream twice that trees are falling. First dream apppeared to be my yard and one landed on house but did not come through roof.
Second one was more detailed. It was sunny out but a little windy and the trees just started to fall but this time away from the house into the street. I was afraid and I took my son(who was a child in the dream but is an adult now) to a safe part of the house. I looked out the window to make sure no trees were falling on that side of house. I dont understand the dream but I fill God is trying to tell me something.

rarejewel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Trees Falling...Need help interperting

Post by usemeLord on Mon Aug 31, 2009 12:03 pm

Tree: Individual person or church; Jesus; covering; leaders; sanctuary; power of evil people; note the health of the tree and where it is planted; a nation or denomination.

This is a symbol definition, don't know if it fits or something jumps in your spirit.

I had a dream once about the trees in my yard, they were limp at the top and drooped over. I didn't understand it until I realized that the homebuilders changed our property lines after we bought the house to a smaller size.

I told you because I realize God has a multiple meanings for things like trees. I would be in more prayer about the meaning.

usemeLord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by rarejewel on Mon Aug 31, 2009 5:19 pm

Thanks so much for your response.

rarejewel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Trees Falling...Need help interperting

Post by Sponsored content Today at 9:45 pm

Sponsored content