flying church pews

View previous topic View next topic Go down

flying church pews

Post by promisedchild on Sun Aug 30, 2009 3:01 pm

dreamed i was at my husband church and he went to sit in the front pew to do sound check with the other brothers in the church, i was going to sit with him but he had to be up there with them so i went to go sit down somewhere else. so i sat in a pew, and all of a sudden the section i sat in began to fly thru the room.now the reason why it flew is because a brother in the church said instead of moving the pews manually it would be better if they moved them by flying them in sections. i was strapped in like the kind of bars you would see at an amusement park and when i thought we were going to land on the other side of the church i had to go a second time because people were running late trying to get their seat before service started. i looked on the other side of the church and i saw where the other pews that were in sections had landed but i was waiting for my section to land. please help interpret this dream

Last edited by promisedchild on Sun Aug 30, 2009 3:10 pm; edited 1 time in total

promisedchild

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: flying church pews

Post by philip10 on Sun Aug 30, 2009 3:09 pm

flying usually means out off control does this brother have any leadership are good friends with leaders

philip10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by usemeLord on Mon Aug 31, 2009 8:11 am

you say you were at husbands chuch, Do you normally go to a different church? my thoughts are something is not right in the church. I would pray about it to get confirmation. Also thought it was coincidence (or NOT) but I didn't go to church yesterday because my husband took us to an amusement park on the spur of the moment. I felt bad for not attending church, (God forgive me) but he knows that I study his word every day so it's like church everyday for me.

usemeLord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:49 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top