Violent So Called Sister in the Lord

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Violent So Called Sister in the Lord

Post by HisSongBird on Sun Aug 30, 2009 11:31 am

I minister in music ministries at my local church, and have been the interim worship leader up until about 3 months ago when we added four people to our team. Both our adult and youth worship leaders are new additions to our team. Our Pastor brought a young couple from another state to be the worship leaders for our youth group - this couple sits in on our adult worship team on Sundays to add volume and voice to our 5 member team, the wife sings with me on the praise team. I've tried to be friendly and make her feel like family, but I get the sense from her that there are walls. She appears at times to be very cold, unapproachable. I can understand being new to a city and new to a community of believers, but in order to fit in as part of a minitry team, there needs to be trust and vunerabilty in eachother if we are going to build a worship team that honors God with unity.

I had a deam last night that we were at a social club and I met a long lost - distant relative. But as I was leading him out of the club to a more quiet place so we can sit and talk privately - this sister sneakly followed up behind us and pulled out a knife and murdered my distant relative. I was absolutly distraught by the dream. Is God telling me I should not trust this person? or is the dream a result of my own suspicions aboout her emotional distance as a ministry team leader?

HisSongBird

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Violent So Called Sister in the Lord

Post by philip10 on Sun Aug 30, 2009 2:58 pm

i would take this dream and think about it
she may be a gossip person
some1 that wants your status job
suspicion do u normally dream like that
i think she is afraid u might take her job
you need to take time and pray

is there any prophetic people around u u could go and see

philip10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Mon Aug 31, 2009 2:35 am

hmmm s/brd,,i think ur getting something indeed,,a knife can indicate gossip,,esply if its in tha bak,,where is this persons fruit,,??? i wood be concerned,,musik teams r the most hardest group 2 work wiv,, bandaid bandaid has she made any frends in ur church??that wood say something 2 me,,chek 4 a bitter spirit,,ugh.. bandaid :clap: flower D

a merry heart, does good likea medicene, [ new international dee version,NIDV]

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HisSongBird on Wed Sep 02, 2009 7:27 pm

I've had a few days to seek the Lord for insight and revelation, and last night I was given the opportunity to talk casually to someone who knows the girl in my dream and I simply began to ask questions about her past and recent history before coming to our church body. The things that were revealed in conversation about her recent history made perfect sense. Since the violence in the dream was not directed toward me, I sensed that there was a deeper meaning. Given her history of attempted suicide, the Lord revealed to me that this girl has a spirit of murder attatched to her and she doesn't even know it. I was able to talk to my pastoral leadership about the dream and they told me that just yesterday they met with her and she told them about her past suicidal tendencies among other emotional disturbances she is dealing with. They have made a counseling appointment for her to see a minister friend of theirs who specializes in deliverance and healing. Please pray for her (TG) and our church leadership (CLC) that we would be instrumental in bringing this woman restoration and deliverance from the strongholds of the enemy.

HisSongBird

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Wed Sep 02, 2009 7:51 pm

Praise God for revealing that to you both in your dream and through your seeking Him for understanding about what the dream meant!

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by usemeLord on Thu Sep 03, 2009 6:55 am

Since God brought you this dream and the pastors already had a meeting with her, God will deliver her. Praise God Almighty who shows us wonders and mysteries.

usemeLord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Thu Sep 03, 2009 10:01 am

Amen!

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 3:39 am

Sponsored content