FRONT TOOTH LOOSE AND IT FELL OUT!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

FRONT TOOTH LOOSE AND IT FELL OUT!!

Post by Cholette on Sun Aug 30, 2009 9:37 am

So...I've had a dream before when my back molars where missing, but this time I was at church and my tongue was touching my front tooth and it was loose. I grabbed it with my finger to keep it in place so it wouldn't fall out. I kept telling the people in my church that I had to find a dentist that was open on Sunday's so I could have them fix my tooth. When I got in the car, I let go of the tooth and it fell out. I was holding it in my hand and I saw the root of the tooth still attached. In my mind I was remembering the message on my real life dentists voicemail that gives out a number to call if you have a dental emergency.

Oh Lord...help me with this one...I get a feeling what it mean. bandaid

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: FRONT TOOTH LOOSE AND IT FELL OUT!!

Post by dreamster on Sun Aug 30, 2009 2:54 pm

bandaid um theres something specifik happening wiv u at ur church ,,this is a pik of u loseing something there,um theres a link between ur tounge an ur tooth,,hmmm ,i think god is showing u that in this format,,um u will hav2 call dentist jesus,,jer33'3,,call un2 me an i will answer thee,, :clap: thumbs lol! the answer may just dawn on u,, lol! lol! lol! flower D

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by philip10 on Sun Aug 30, 2009 3:12 pm

teeth usually means wisdom do u have a sore tooth if not i think some is trying to belittle u by taking ur strong tooth out

does any of that make sences to u

philip10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Aug 30, 2009 4:17 pm

Pray to cancel this assigment from the enemy Do not settle for this lie.
You know what is the meaning of this but is not from God
power of life and death are in the tongue.
Refuse to accept whatever the devil is throwing at you.
Use the word of the Lord.
my Fellow warrior Sister.You Do not to agree with the images in your mind..Do not fear.

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Sun Aug 30, 2009 9:58 pm

Is there something you've been holding in at church but needs to be said even if there is "fall out"?

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cholette on Mon Aug 31, 2009 1:17 am

Lurdy's...Uh huh...A WHOLE LOT!!!!!!!!! Thanks for reminding me of that...I need to pray on that again.

Thanks Dreamz, Phillip and MB...each of you touched on a different angle of this dream that hits home. Like Lurdy's said, I've been holding in quite a bit as well as needing to call on the Lord more like Dreamz said. Phillip, teeth being Wisdom is an interesting take and I can use some wisdom in this situtaion with my church. As usual MB, you are coming from the warrior angle and I DEFINATELY need that to keep myself sane.

Thanks everybody...This dream may be more complexed than I think so if anyone else has any interps to add...please do so!

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Mon Aug 31, 2009 1:45 am

lol! um wen u look at someone ,an they smile,,u see there 2 frnt teeth,,they r the ''up front ones'',,,u need 2 be careful not2 drop out of up front activties,,i kno the lord is moving u up tha ranks,,an bringing u mor in2 the ''front'' of things,,,not ur favourite,,but even joyce M had 2 start somewhere,, lol! ,, i kno its easy 2 drop out things ,,ive gotta PHD in that,, lol! but its ur drm not mine so u cant :bat: :bat: me..im just tha messanger,, :cute: flower D.. :babycrib:

a merry heart, does good likea medicene, [ new international dee version,NIDV]

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cholette on Mon Aug 31, 2009 6:21 am

Eeeeek...YIKES...OMG!!! That was deep Dreamz. So you are saying that when I'm called to do something that requires me to be in the front to NOT drop out? Then your scripture Jer 33:3 makes sense because God wants me to call on him during those times when I want to shrink back. He wants me to move forward and NOT in fear.

Even though you are the messenger, I still want to :bat: you because...well because I can... :roflx:

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Mon Aug 31, 2009 9:59 am

lol! lol! too funny!

Amen, Dreamster, preach on! (it must feel good to be on the other side of the exhortation... lol! )

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Virtuous on Mon Aug 31, 2009 2:05 pm

Good thing the root was still attached giving the tooth the ability to be "planted" somewhere else to grow!

Virtuous

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cholette on Mon Aug 31, 2009 2:30 pm

Whew Girl!!!!!!!!!!! Come on now!!!!!!! I can be planted someplace else...thank you Jesus!!! Only God knows how I'm looking forward to THAT day. :clap: :cute:

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Virtuous on Mon Aug 31, 2009 2:34 pm

Whew...that sounded a little crazy to me and I started not to send it but I couldn't shake it. Glad you know what it means!!!!!!!! thumbs :clap:

Virtuous

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cholette on Mon Aug 31, 2009 2:44 pm

Just say it, when it comes to me, because God speaks to me differently these days. Some of the things that he says to me makes me laugh, but I know EXACTLY what he's talking about. Do NOT hold back...trust me!! flower

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:58 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top