Waiting on God

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Waiting on God

Post by Tolos2009 on Sun Aug 30, 2009 2:15 am

Three people: Myself, one of my best girlfriends and a male friend (platonic) . I know all the people very well.

We were all waiting for church to start and to receive a call from our Bishop to come to church.

My girlfried was waiting and saying Bishop should have called by now.
I was waiting, waiting and okay with waiting- I am okay with waiting until he calls
My male friend (platonic) was waiting and smiling along with me but he also believed that Bishop should have called too. My male friend and my girlfriend do not know each other. We all were trying to make a decision for Saturday.

I did notice in the dream that all three of us were willing to wait until we heard from God for direction.

We had been waiting for two hours.

We were all waiting together. My girlfriend and male friend (platonic) were getting ancy but didnt leave.

Than scene switched and I left and realized that the antenna on my Maxima was broken but I was convinced that the radio would still work. So I looked at my Maxima and it doesnt have an antenna that is seen from the outside its embedded and whether its outside the car or inside, my reception is still clear.

After I woke up from the dream - I was really uncertain as to the meaning. I did call my girlfriend who was in the dream with me and gave her the dream. She exclaimed that the dream was a confirmation for what she had been asking God for and believed that God was telling her to wait....in the direction of which she was going. She has been waiting on direction about a house that she wants to buy. She did eventually meet the realtor about the house and as she waited for her another couple came to the house as well and gave her additional information about the house. When the realtor arrived, she did not have right key for the box and my girlfriend called and said when God says wait - he means wait.

The male friend in the dream I was unable to give the dream to him and I do not know what he is waiting to hear from God about. He also seemed to be waiting for God but waiting with me and when I woke up, I didnt quite understand that or his reason for being in the dream.

And for me - I had been waiting on direction from God concerning a decision that I was to make on Saturday. I had made a decision of yes on friday but after the dream about the word wait - I relayed my decision to my husband of what I intended to do and what I believe GOD told me to do and he was not happy. He told me that God speaks out of his mouth and the dream wasnt for me but prolly for my friend only. I did not agree and believed that God wanted me to wait. Needless to say, he left angry and began to call me relentlessly about my decision. I have been separated for three years and my husband would like to get back together. Our relationship has a history of infidelity and emotional abuse. We have gone to a counselor (our pastor) and a therapist where my husband has stopped counseling both times. My husband has a drinking problem and has not stopped in the three years that we have been separated. We have one child together who is 14. He has agreed to stop drinking 50% and go to church 50% if we get back together. I really am struggling with getting back with him but had decided that I would give it a try even though nothing has changed in the three years that we have been separated.

After praying, God did say to me he is using the same tatics of pressure that he used throughout your marriage to get you to do what he says and he knows that you will do it if he continues to apply the pressure. He knows you will do a wrong or right thing. The other wierd thing is God has been singing that song by Gloria Gaynor to me called I will survive but I dont understand that message either.

Telephone in my dream book means message from God.

Any advice?

Tolos2009

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Waiting on God

Post by martin from Africa on Sun Aug 30, 2009 2:37 am

hi there, please prayfully consider, this is a big decision, are you trying to force an answer ... I was convinced that the radio would still work..., the names of the people waiting could have a meaning for your dream...nothing in the dream or in the natural indicates any change in your husband, then accept from God that nothing has changed, so wait on Him, Gods grace and strength in the difficult situation, blessings martin

martin from Africa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tolos2009 on Sun Aug 30, 2009 4:44 am

Hi Martin,

I probably am trying to force an answer. I have been praying about this decision for three years and I am still very unsure. My husband seems to think God is telling me that his answer is yes and that the dream wasnt for me, it was for the other parties in the dream. God did give me Psalm 27:14 yesterday evening. I believe it is best to wait and the dream is first for the dreamer and the message was to wait. Thanks again.

Tolos2009

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Sun Aug 30, 2009 5:42 am

Tolos2009

I could not agree more. The Lord is asking you to wait. It is so clear.

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Aug 30, 2009 7:36 am

Rejoice!
God is going to step in your situation.
Wait means no a delay.It means to watch a manifestation of his power.
Like when the israelites were in the desert and the snakes were biting them, until God reversed the situation using the same thing to heal them and to show them that he can do these things.
He makes the war and He also make the peace.
The friend is the Holy Spirit.He pledge in front of God for you cause.
Do not use logic and start thinking certain things are to be happening certain way.
This is the stone in the middle for the manifestation
same as in lazarus story in order for the power of resurrection to manifest the stone had to be moved out of way.
Your saturday means rest in the Lord..your refreshing times are coming.
The Lord will Show up with healing in his wings.
You will know is God..and all this will happen because of the crowd
To God Be the Glory!
Justice and Mercy are the foundations of His throne!
May the Lord Bless You and Keep You.
Do not fear,Do not get mad,Do not grow weary
Do not despair,
No one will stop your blessings.
Be ready for the power of God to be manifested
Do not give up on your dream and hope. The Lord heard you and pledged your cause
Justice is on the way. and also reward from God.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:43 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top