DANGER! MY FRIEND GETS KNOCKED DOWN! MANIFESTATION

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DANGER! MY FRIEND GETS KNOCKED DOWN! MANIFESTATION

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Sun Aug 30, 2009 12:27 am

I remember seeing one of my good friends walk up to this elderly woman with an attitude. She was really out of order and the woman was offended but didn't say anything. My friend walked off nochalantly and unaware.

Moments later the woman walked up to me (she was furious!) She said she was going to do something to my best friend because she embarrassed her badly (in public). I was afraid for my friend. She walked up to my friend and slapped her to the ground (she hit the asphalt pretty hard!) My friend got up and looked at her arm and it was badly scratched. She didn't expect that woman to come back for her!

Desiree (Starpop)
Supporting Member/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: DANGER! MY FRIEND GETS KNOCKED DOWN! MANIFESTATION

Post by dreamster on Sun Aug 30, 2009 1:26 am

bandaid hmm im gonna take the symbollik appch...i think ur frend is gonna overstep the mark,,in someway,,the elderly woman kood represent an instution,or some thing that deserves respect,,but its gonna come bak an hit her hard ,,humbleing her,,an a suprise 4 her,, bandaid she wont see it coming,,ugh,,um u will see it all sweety,, :uhoh:

a merry heart, does good likea medicene, [ new international dee version,NIDV]

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Wed Sep 02, 2009 12:22 am

I thought the same thing Dreamster that she will be knocked down and humbled in some way and it will surprise her! Me and a couple of people are actually praying that she return to Christ.

Pray too please. Thanks.
desiree

Desiree (Starpop)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Wed Sep 02, 2009 12:41 am

bandaid ok sweety,,hmmm it kood e wat she needs 2 get her bak on trak wiv jesus,, bandaid thumbs

a merry heart, does good likea medicene, [ new international dee version,NIDV]

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Wed Jan 13, 2010 9:26 pm

MANIFESTATION (1/13/2010)

I met up with my friend today for the first time since Christmas Break. She told me today that she received a bad grade in a class (possibly due to absences), which will effect her graduation status, anyway I was surprised! She is supposed to be graduating this year and when I heard the news, I thought about this dream!

She went to talk to somebody in her school today to see what can be done to correct her grade so that she can graduate. I believe this is a BIG wakeup call for her
she will be knocked down and humbled in some way
, just as the dream suggested. She used to be really deep into God and his word, but lately (especially since last year) she has backslidden and seems nochalant about her personal lifestyle. She also used to be serious about her work but doesn't seem that way anymore--according to her roommate. It saddens me.

I think Dreamster hit the nail on the head: my friend needs to get her life back on track with the Lord. I and her roommate have been earnestly praying for her, and we see little changes. So PLEASE saints, pray that she will come back to Christ and that God will make her whole again!!

Thanks for reading!

Desiree

Desiree (Starpop)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:39 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top