two bolts of lightning witnessed in vision

View previous topic View next topic Go down

two bolts of lightning witnessed in vision

Post by songbird83 on Sat Aug 29, 2009 8:27 pm

Dream: In my hometown, in car of people, night. All of a sudden, all these clouds gathered in the sky, the clouds parted, and this dark blue thing came out of the clouds, emitted or sent out two bolts of lightning, then paused and (it felt like) looked at me before going back into the cloud vortex (I don't know if the blue thing was a cloud or a person or what). The next moment, everything was gone and the clouds were gone and the sky was clear. I asked my family, who I was in the car with, if they'd seen anything and they said "no." Then I was thinking, "wow, I just had a vision or I'm going crazy," but I didn't say anything more to the people in my car. Somehow, after that, we got news that two flags (maybe?) that someone or some country had set up at two different points in the city had been destroyed by lightning.

*I was just going through my dream journal tonight, praying about this dream, and thought I'd try asking for help w/ interpretation. Thanks for any insights! :smile:

songbird83

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: two bolts of lightning witnessed in vision

Post by Mark Saint Gunn on Sun Aug 30, 2009 11:55 am

Wow. I am not a dream interpreter, but this dream is amazing! One time I had a dream that woman threw a star from the sky and as soon as it hit the ground I woke up. In real life, at that moment, an earthquake was happening. So, maybe your dream is prophetic.

Mark Saint Gunn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top