almost choking!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

almost choking!!!

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Sat Aug 29, 2009 2:28 pm

Had a dream where I remember being in this room with my friend and this girl who IRL, I think does't like me. Anyway, they were talking in code and I heard the girl that didn't like me say my name and that she wanted something I had that was "big" of course, I didin't know what it was!

I was inside the bathroom and I kept spitting large globs of mucus into the sink (sorry for the description!lol) When I thought I had relieved myself and tried to talk, I couldn't (my throat was constricted). I panicked! :uhoh: I thought I was going to choke and die!! I remembered that the medication I had for my allergies said to take a pill to keep from choking--so I did and almost immediately I could breathe again! praying

Desiree (Starpop)
Supporting Member/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: almost choking!!!

Post by dreamster on Sat Aug 29, 2009 3:31 pm

bandaid um is it possable the girl who dont like u irl,,is saying stuff 2 try an shut u down..maybe the big thing is ur destiny,,she sounds jealous,,u sound like u hav a chest infection,,ugh.. cold cold um assuming ur not on meds,,[irl],,the pill u need 2 take is this scrip...a merry heart doeth good like a medicine,, :cute: :cute: so let praise remove that blockage in ur throat,, :clap: thumbs flower D

a merry heart, does good likea medicene, [ new international dee version,NIDV]

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Sun Aug 30, 2009 12:24 am

um assuming ur not on meds,,[irl],,the pill u need 2 take is this scrip...a merry heart doeth good like a medicine,, :cute: :cute: so let praise remove that blockage in ur throat,,

Awesome interpretation dreamz, thanks!! In this case, I DO think the girl is jealous of me and its possible she's trying to tear me down (ie: you know 'smile in my face but stab me in the back"?) I definitely felt the medication was my sword (BIBLE)! Someone is always trying to keep me from living my destiny! BUT I SHALL NOT BE MOVED!! THE WILL OF GOD SHALL BE DONE IN MY LIFE PRAISE GOD!!!

Thanks alot
desiree

Desiree (Starpop)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Sun Aug 30, 2009 12:58 am

:clap: thumbs grt stuff sweety flower D

a merry heart, does good likea medicene, [ new international dee version,NIDV]

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by martin from Africa on Sun Aug 30, 2009 2:10 am

Hi Desiree,

Sorry have not learnt to use the quote yet...Someone is always trying to keep me from living my destiny!....

With your anointing and calling satan working through people are always going to try everything to stop you. Your wisdom and insight is amazing...The reason is that the enemy is afraid of you...like when Saul attacked David, Saul became afraid...blessings, martin

1 Samuel 18:10-13 (Amplified Bible)

10The next day an evil spirit from God came mightily upon Saul, and he raved [madly] in his house, while David played [the lyre] with his hand, as at other times; and there was a javelin in Saul's hand.
11And Saul cast the javelin, for he thought, I will pin David to the wall. And David evaded him twice.
12Saul was afraid of David, because the Lord was with him but had departed from Saul.
13So Saul removed David from him and made him his commander over a thousand; and he went out and came in before the people.

martin from Africa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Wed Sep 02, 2009 12:20 am

Thank you Martin--you're so sweet! All glory belongs to God!!!

I happen to like David myself! lol! thanks for the scripture too!

Desiree (Starpop)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 7:53 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top