$4- Sweets

View previous topic View next topic Go down

$4- Sweets

Post by Christa on Sat Aug 29, 2009 8:48 am

I had a dream that I entered a very high class, pricey restaurant. I sort of didn't belong there, but nobody bothered me and they let me do my thing. I was sort of pretending to look for something on the tables of each person, but in fact I was movie star searching. I walked down the restaurant aisles looking at each table one by one and trying to spot movie stars out of my peripherals. About the third table I got to, I actually noticed the paperwork on this lady's table. It was a restraining order for someone (it looked exactly like the one I have for my husband). She was staking out the restaurant, waiting to serve somebody the restraining order when he/she walked in. When I realized this, I pretended that I didn't know anything and walked to the next table. I didn't want to blow her cover.

I had a little success with one table and I think I struck up a brief conversation with a star (don't remember who at all...don't even remember if it was a man or a woman). Once I got to the end of the line, I saw a booth of sweets that I could actually afford. They were 4 dollars each. They were very decadent. Then I saw a plastic bag filled with pasteles (I think that's what these certain Mexican cookies/pastries are called....my sister in law's mother buys them sometimes). They all were a variation of a sugar cookie. Some were crispy and some were cake like. I couldn't decide if I wanted the decadent ones, or the pasteles (which I like very much). I didn't really have a taste for either though, even though I almost bought one just because I could afford it.

IRL #1- I'm married, but I have a restraining order, that I haven't served yet, on my husband. He's a Jew, but knows nothing about Judaism. He actually knows more about Christianity than Judaism, but he tosses in the "I'm Jewish" card when he doesn't want to do something that involves Christianity. He's not violent with me, but has been verbally abusive in the past quite regularly and it's the appropriate step to take preceeding a separation or divorce. I'm not living with him right now and haven't been since the beginning of July. He's not an alcoholic, but he drinks and drives on occasion and smokes marijuana regularly (although he says he's turned a new leaf and isn't doing that anymore). IRL #2- I met this guy that I was supposed to do some website writing for. His mom is from Paraguay and speaks Portuguese. I don't know anything about his dad. I met him once and have communicated through e-mail and phone ever since. I felt a heavy attraction coming from him and felt drawn to him myself. However, he's a mormon and he sees spirits of dead relatives quite frequently. He's like a necromancer it seems. Well, I felt it wasn't right to be attracted to this guy and I got some help from some of the members on this forum to make a decision regarding him. I decided to e-mail him and say that its best if we didn't e-mail or call each other.

I think this dream may have something to do with my husband and this other guy. Anybody have something on their hearts regarding this dream?

Christa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: $4- Sweets

Post by Guest on Sat Aug 29, 2009 9:11 am

Do not break the covenant in front of the Lord.
Break the spirit of rebelion.
I can tell you sometimes the Lord allows the enemy to enter our life and carry out his assigments..this is the fraitility of beign humans
But someone need to stand up.
Someone needs to believe God for what He said.
As Long as you remain in covenant The whole enemies assigment
will be cancelled.
Pray for your husband..No one is perfect but marriage is a very serious commitment.
And God honors Covenant!
this thing with the new guy is from the devil planting his seed around you..Test time for you.
either you obey the Lord or the world.
I am sure you have been warned in your decisions
God Sees it all.
the Devil is always making people believe that when it comes to marriage you can change partners like you are changing clothing.
He told us the Body is the temple of God.and His spirit dweels in you
Don't you see the moment you give in to the temptation a spiritual door for this spirits to enter will be open.
and only by the grace of the Lord you will be able to get rid of them.
Keep your house holy,mind and body.
always the devil try to justify all your ways with rebelion
all that is contrary with the word of the Lord.
look around carefully this guy spirit is dead,he had allowed all kind of inmund spirit to dwell in him.
the devil wants you to make a covenant with him trought him.
Obedient Sister is the key to win.
Do not feel sad ..soon it you obey the Lord all the things behind this movie will be expose and you will be thankful with the Lord for saving you.
Pray for your husband ..if you are in covenant you can ask and demand and it shall be done.
That was the way Jesus operates when He was on this earth.
Under Covenant.
And God always listened Him.
May the Lord Bless You and Keep You

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Aug 29, 2009 9:17 am

4 is always meaning of terrenal things..Worldly Parameters.
there are 4 directions on this earth North,South,East and West .Not all the food on the table is good for you soul.
Don't worry about your body care about your soul.

Back to top Go down

Post by Christa on Sat Aug 29, 2009 9:52 am

You know MB. I've been meaning to tell you that you have really helped me. You are very gifted. Even when you talked earlier about the Hebrew alphabet and the month of August. That really spoke to me. You've helped me to open up my mind in a different way...one that I'm not used to. Thank you for responding to this dream and my other posts. You've really helped me to look at my situation from a different angle and you've confirmed a lot for me. Thank you, I appreciate you!

Christa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SWS on Sat Aug 29, 2009 10:09 am

Hi Christa
MB is awesome~ I appreciate him so much too :)
Listen, I know nothing of interpetation however, I see in your situation you described and it reminded me of a woman I just ministered to and have been interceding for...
She is in a marraige, not physically abusive, but very emotionally abusive, to her and their daughters, he drinks regularly, not an "alcoholic" for the names sake and smokes marijuana regularly. He stays away from church events and rebukes those who have spoken in his life... she tells me they want to seperate/divorce(she said they got "saved" together yet he has never served God by his fruits), I say "who is praying for you and with you against this?" she responds, no one, as a matter of fact, I don't even pray anymore myself. I have had enough I want out. I say" no way, sister, lets hold on, let me stand in the gap, God has a plan an purpose for your lives and your marraige..." I pray over her for her and then excuse myself for a moment to use the restroom(we are doing sunday school)the Lord spoke to me and said "tell her to dream big" I felt dumb not knowing what that meant. I relay the message. She is dumbfounded and says she stopped dreaming for her marraige and herself long ago. I say " no way sister, not acceptable... give God your biggest dream, make it count for you your children and your marraige, dream for your husband present it to God, pray toward it, don't let up , I'll agree with you, and let our amazing God bring it to pass!!"
Dream big for your husband, I tell you dream wildly for him and your marraige, give it to God, He is an enormous God, a God of the A and Amen!! Shut your eyes to all that is not of Him right now, turn from it all, pray for your dream, pray sister, our Lord won't disappoint! He is such a show off!
Love
DeAnna
SWS

SWS

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Christa on Sat Aug 29, 2009 10:50 am

Thank you, thank you DeAnna. I had almost given up on my husband on many occassions, but God has been revealing to me that curses have been spoken against my marriage. God is a God of the impossible. What we see as impossible, He sees as possible. Thank you for your input. I need to speak into his life who I want him to be. I need to tell him to his face, "You are a man of God," "You are the head and not the tail," "You are a righteous man," "You are blessed and not cursed," "You have a clean mouth and you bless your family with your words," "You're a great provider for our family and a great father," "You are a smart man and you can do all things through Christ," I really need to speak prophetically and faithfully over his life instead of rag on him because of his present state. I'm certainly going to dream big....I'd like him to buy me the mercedes he keeps promising me. lol

Christa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by usemeLord on Sat Aug 29, 2009 11:05 am

• Have to add my two cents. Please keep praying for your husband, never give up. The last scripture at the bottom is to speak out for him and you.

• [url=http://miasherwood.forumotion.net/javascript:verseResultsPage('bible', 1, '1co', '1 Corinthians', '7', '14', 'NIV')]1 Corinthians 7:14 NIV[/url]

For the unbelieving husband has been sanctified through his wife, and the unbelieving wife has been sanctified through her believing husband. Otherwise your children would be unclean, but as it is, they are holy.

• [url=http://miasherwood.forumotion.net/javascript:verseResultsPage('bible', 1, '1co', '1 Corinthians', '7', '16', 'NIV')]1 Corinthians 7:16 NIV[/url]

How do you know, wife, whether you will save your husband? Or, how do you know, husband, whether you will save your wife?

• [url=http://miasherwood.forumotion.net/javascript:verseResultsPage('bible', 1, 'eph', 'Ephesians', '5', '33', 'NIV')]Ephesians 5:33 NIV[/url]

However, each one of you also must love his wife as he loves himself, and the wife must respect her husband.

usemeLord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Christa on Sat Aug 29, 2009 11:21 am

I always appreciate your Two Cents UML....thank you. :cmere: :bighug:

Christa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 7:51 pm

Sponsored content