Enormous Tree that moves, children, hunted by axe murderer

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Enormous Tree that moves, children, hunted by axe murderer

Post by SWS on Fri Aug 28, 2009 7:15 pm

So this is my husbands dream... he would really like help if anyone can please give insight, I'm useless in this area!!

I'm in a house hold with people who I feel are my family but not anyone I know. All the people are killed by an axe murderer(like T.V./"Jason)and I escape and he makes residence in the house/claims it as his. He sends "my"housekeeper (which I don't have irl)to look for me like an agent. I go across the street to an old brownstone and I was hiding amongst a room full of children....housekeeper is looking through the window and spots me amongst all the children. She comes in and I ask her why she is chasing me... she says "i have to or he'll kill me" I said too bad and I walk away. I go outside and figure I need to find a new place to hide. I find a huge tree and climb up and rest amongs it's branches. I am very high up in this large tree. The tree begins to sway back and forth like I'm going in a circle(like a carnival ride)I go really really high and I can look down as if I'm up high on a mountain and can see the valley and oceans, it is very bright/light up there. then I go down to the ground and it becomes very dark. I go around 3 times and I am able to time it so I can hop off when it comes to the ground again... I get off and a girl hops on behind me to take my place. Then it seems like I'm at an amusement park and I walk into this big hall there is a ton of people and when I go inside, people stop and stare at me and then a large group gravitates toward me.
Thats it.
Any insight for him is greatly appreciated.... besides, I'm really nosy!!
Thanks DeAnna SWS

SWS

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Enormous Tree that moves, children, hunted by axe murderer

Post by Guest on Sat Aug 29, 2009 3:40 am

I had a similar dream like that long time ago..
I climbed that tree, That was Jesus and what you feel at certain levels is the power in the spirit. since you feel like spinning this is a powerful anointing you don't know it but when you were spinning he was revealing your purpose and assignment.
You will be a witness to those that walk in valleys and to a huge multitude of people you will be given as a leader,
but when you descend and there is darkness and then you go around 3 times.Not matter how hard you try to ignore his calling or how forgetful you have been of your assigment this is what the enemy in the world offered. after the revelation you have to encounter this.Like Jesus before He started his ministry in the desert He had to encounter darkness.
God will give you the chance to line up with his purpose the dream is set up backward to forward..in that order.
Start with your wife. since she in the key to unlock everything else/
Who Finds a wife finds the Favor and the blessing of the Lord. The times are geting Close so you will line up with his purpose regardless of your thinking,

Back to top Go down

Post by SWS on Sat Aug 29, 2009 7:28 am

I didn't realize the tree was Jesus. I had a prophecy spoken over me in June and had been unsure about it. My wife had taken me to this event and I wasn't sure if I'd like it. I never had a prophecy spoken over me before or felt the holy spirit like I did that night. The prophecy has been coming forth as spoken, to the month, I'm seeing people differently, witnessing at my job, having a heart for the lost. I've been unsure on what the Lord wants me to do and thinking about the dream and all I saw lines up with what you said.
my only question is the part when you said the dream is set up backward to forward, can you explain a little more on that? Also. the part about my wife, I do depend alot on her when it comes to the Lord, like having her pray for things or bouncing ideas off of her about the Lord, is there something else?
Thanks
Dirk

SWS

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Sat Aug 29, 2009 7:37 am

Dirk,

I could be wrong here but I think he means he interpreted it in reverse order or that is the order in which it will happen.

Love in Jesus,

Connie

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Aug 29, 2009 8:49 am

Thanks Dove-Solutions

I can tell you with certainty..Your wife is your first assigment
Be obedient to the Lord since is all what He expect you to do.
The Lord put her in your way so you can unlock your potential.
Grow in Love and peace,
who finds a wife finds the favor and the blessing of the Lord.
Haven't you heard:I will Bless You ,so you can be a blessing.
Do communion together and pray together
God is a God of covenants..I know the anointing is powerful in you
a marriage is a powerful covenant,
All this is coming from God (Father,Son Holy Spirit)
You have been called and you had answered Here I am Lord!
God Bless you and Keep You
May the Lord of Shalom dwell in your house and take you speedily to the destiny he arranged for you since the begginings of time.

Back to top Go down

Post by SWS on Sat Aug 29, 2009 8:14 pm

I serve a Mighty God!!!!!!!

SWS

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:34 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top