Huge Black Widows, Larg snake (Boa). Storm Dream

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Huge Black Widows, Larg snake (Boa). Storm Dream

Post by SWS on Fri Aug 28, 2009 7:05 pm

This dream was weird, all over the place not like my usual dreams....
I'm in my childhood home, with parents back together(divorced irl)we are preparing for a huge storm/catasrophe/major emergency....
storm comes, great dry winds, the land looks desolate, landscape has changed.....color is gone
I am walking around, I see a huge snake like a boa constrictor hanging from a tree, it is put over on a branch and hanging off, it stares at me and doesn't move. It is watching.... I keep walking
I'm with someone we see a few large black widows, enormous like the size of a cat.... I say "these are the ones I need to watch out for" I am not afraid or try and run....instead I know they are threatening so I choose to pray against them, in the spirit, to their faces... I don't stop, praying in tongues, right in their faces... they are dead stopped... they are like hypnotized/frozen, I even get down and and continue in their faces at their level, they are rendered frozen and docile, I actually pick them up, push their "legs" down (they look like octupuses when their legs are altogether)and I hold them in my arms.... then the dream goes in all kinds of different places that I'm still trying to piece together....

anyone?

SWS

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Huge Black Widows, Larg snake (Boa). Storm Dream

Post by Guest on Sat Aug 29, 2009 4:03 am

this a generational demon.
the strategy they use against your parents is the same they are lurking against you.
Different than your parents you have discerment ,power and authority received throught Our Lord Jesus Christ.
spiders are very crafty but lonely creatures,,they only get to together to mate.
that is the description of this spirit ,,first it will try to isolate you
justifying all because of work or needs that need to be met.
Making you forget your assigment as a wife and woman or as daughter .
in that order.
In your mouth and prayers is the power to neutralize the enemy[s attack.
It has been working for some time now,,but they still hanging around
Be radical in your prayers because this spirit has been in your family line for sometime now..
It seems that in you is the key to get all back from the enemy's camp,
Pray, because certainly you will have the victory.
May the Lord Bless You and Keep You

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Sat Aug 29, 2009 7:24 am

SWS,

This dream is in regard to direct spiritual warfare. This could be a generational demon but regardless you are in warfare. The good news is that you come against the enemy. Of course you know that we have been given ALL power over the enemy and nothing will by any means harm us. Luke 10:19. Love that verse I do. You can come against that enemy by praying forgiveness for past and present generations and closing the gateway for the enemy to freely walk in and out. Make sure that you break soul ties from Mom, Dad, Grandparents, husband, any relationships in your life that had influence over you. This is important......the enemy will use any type of gateway.....he doesn't care....he is looking for any legal right to be there. We must cut that off in Jesus name. If you are able to get to deliverance ministry.....that is best. You can do it yourself also. You can pm me for resourses. That is an awesome dream and the Lord is encouraging you to depend on Him and to trust Him in it.

Love in Jesus,

Connie huggins

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SWS on Sat Aug 29, 2009 7:38 am

Okay, this is really huge... MBStudent and Connie, I cannot thank you enough I praise God for your insight! Here's my question: I had been prayed over before for a generational spirit someone had felt was "hovering" around me...so I can ask for prayer again for this and pray myself as well. I cannot explain to you guys how much sin, generational sin has been in my family, I am the only one "saved" blood bought by Jesus Christ on my side. My family's influence... that was my question what do you mean so I can be specific when I pray? My family is steeped in addictions(drugs/alcohol) just to begin with. Parents and grandparents had great influence in my life, my home growing up was full of drug abuse and lies. My dad left at one point and I had to take care of my brothers and mom(my mom came from an abusive, alchoholic, sexually abusive home) so is that part of an influence? I did my best growing up keeping my brothers safe. My dad has been clean and sober for about 5 years now since I had "cut him off".... my brothers are at the edge especially one of them. I'll personal message you for resources I'm just trying to get specifics, like MBstudent said, I'm going to get radical with my prayers now!!! Thank you thank you
Love
DeAnna

SWS

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Sat Aug 29, 2009 7:45 am

DeAnne

I will get them ready for you. The first is a prayer to break ungodly soul ties. The other is to repent and cast out the demons. You will need to fast for a few days as the Holy Spirit leads you. Just put your trust in the Lord to help and to guide you.

I come from a long line of sexual,physical, mental abuse, alcoholism,drugs and many many more to mention. I was riddin with many spirits hovering over me and influencing my life through their legal right by open doors in my generation giving them all rights to be there. We have to close off those rights and then cast them out of there. I will pm you the prayers to help.

Love in Jesus,

Connie huggins

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:24 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top