Oh man........this is heavy.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Oh man........this is heavy.

Post by Christa on Fri Aug 28, 2009 1:25 pm

I need a prophetic word and quick. I did some writing for this guy and I'm supposed to be helping him out with his website. He's a mormon, and he's laying it on pretty thick with me. I figure there's not much use in arguing theology, because mormon's just touch and go on the Bible and they land back on the BOM. So, I'm consistently trying to let him know how much Jesus loves him and sharing with him my experiences that have shown Jesus' compassion for me. He's a nice guy and he considers me a friend already. He's also "psychic" from what he tells me....he confirmed this with me a couple of days ago. I saw a spirit (or a vision....I usually don't see stuff) of a young boy the day before yesterday and he told me that it was my sister-in-law's unborn child hanging around their house. I'm pretty sure it was a vision I saw, and if he is right (I'll know in 6/7 years I guess), then he truly has this gift. I have a similar gifting (seer), I don't usually see things, but I feel things like other people's pain and their healing at times. So it's like were both football players, playing on opposite teams. He wants to convert me to become a mormon and he's not lead by the Holy Spirit with his gifting; and I want to convert him to become a Christian and I am lead by the Holy Spirit.

The problem I'm having is that I feel like he's attracted to me, and I'm feeling a little attracted to him. He says really flattering words. He even said a couple of days ago, "My intentions would never be to take you away from your husband." Most people on this site know that I'm separated from my husband, so flattery from a man is hard to pass up. When this guy said that to me, I felt kind of a scared feeling. I'm drawn to him in a weird, infatuated sort of way. I feel like he's trying to draw me into him. I think he might be a necromancer and is asking his dead family what to do with me and getting advice. He says he sees spirits of old relatives in his place at night. Sometimes up to one hundred at a time. He says that they tell him he's not doing enough. My reaction to him telling me was, "Wow, that's exhausting! How can anyone sleep with that racket?" He says he's also seen Jesus three times, which I want to believe. He's a kind guy and I want to be sensitive to his feelings, but something isn't right obviously. I don't know if God wants me to give up on the friendship, or to help him find Jesus. I don't know if "I'm the one" to help him. Maybe I'm the only one, being that I'm probably one of the few he talks to about these types of things.

I feel like if I abandon this friendship, it'll really damage him. I don't want to damage him, but I'm wondering what God wants there, if God wants me around this guy at all. I want a word from the Lord because I want to feel peace about making a decision there. I won't decide what to do until I feel peace in my heart about the right thing to do. Please help if you have a word for me.

Christa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Oh man........this is heavy.

Post by True Flight on Fri Aug 28, 2009 2:42 pm

I feel like if you hold on to this relationship it will damage you, I tried to help one of these Mormons. They always tell you what you want to hear.

This is common sense, the guys hanging around up too 100 demons at a time and he's bringing them around you.

Let me ask you this, Would you hang out with Jezebel?

Tell him about Jesus, and move on. Its not your job to put your salvation in jeopardy. Its your job to spread the gospel, and you have already done that.

I really erg you to get out of that situation (immediately)

True Flight

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Fri Aug 28, 2009 2:47 pm

:clap: TF i said the same on the other post,, :clap:

a merry heart, does good likea medicene, [ new international dee version,NIDV]

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Christa on Fri Aug 28, 2009 2:54 pm

OK, I will.

Christa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Christa on Fri Aug 28, 2009 2:54 pm

PS-Thank you.

Christa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by True Flight on Fri Aug 28, 2009 3:14 pm

dreamster wrote::clap: TF i said the same on the other post,, :clap:

Ya I saw that, your allways stealing my THUNDER hee hee

True Flight

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Fri Aug 28, 2009 4:40 pm

lol! u were close behind,,9mins lata,,gd 2 hav a bak up.. lol!

a merry heart, does good likea medicene, [ new international dee version,NIDV]

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Christa on Fri Aug 28, 2009 9:18 pm

I told him it's best not to call or e-mail each other. Although it makes me sad, I feel it's for the best.

Christa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by True Flight on Fri Aug 28, 2009 9:46 pm

Stick to you guns girl, You will be better off. I had a friend that was Mormon. We were friends for about 20 years. Great guy, but those demons take a toll. Your doing the right thing.

True Flight

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Oh, my Sister! Christa, stop!

Post by January24 on Fri Aug 28, 2009 10:20 pm

Darling, sister Christa ~

You must resist any attraction to this Mormon fellow. The "ancestors" whom he sees as simply demons in disquise. All visitations of dead relatives, aliens, etc. are nothing more than demons practicing their age-old deception. Here is a good guide to remember: There are only three classes of beings in all of creation . . . Divine beings (God the father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit; Angels (the good ones and the fallen ones) and human beings. That's it. There are no dead human spirits lurking about on earth. When a person dies, his spirit goes immediately to Heaven or to Hell.

You already know that this Mormon's theology is of Satan. So I'm with the other person who commented and said, "Tell him the Gospel and then move on."

Whatever temporary pleasure or gratification you might get from a fleshly association with him would be fall outweighed by the damage it would do to your eternal soul.

Pray, pray, pray. We are in the last days, so dedicate yourself to your soon-coming Lord. There will be some very tough times which we on earth will have to go through before our Lord comes again. But come He will. So let's all put aside everything that would hinder us and ask him for white robes to wear at His coming.

January24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Sat Aug 29, 2009 6:53 am

Mormonism is part of the Freemasonry line and lets just say that it is not of God in a Hudge way! It is satanic. Do not associate unless to witness the Gospel of Christ. Stay clear.

Love in Jesus,

Connie

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Sat Aug 29, 2009 6:53 am

I plead the blood of Jesus over you and your family right now in Jesus name!

Connie

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Christa on Sat Aug 29, 2009 9:39 am

Thanks you guys. You know what's funny January 24....my husband gave me a white robe yesterday as a gift. Ha! What a confirmation! Connie...always.....thank you! I love you guys.

Christa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:54 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top