The Concert AND The Rain

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Concert AND The Rain

Post by Cholette on Fri Aug 28, 2009 8:52 am

I was at a concert in a stadium with my cousin and her husband and I think my other cousin was there. The announcer who was hosting the concert came on stage and said, "It's supposed to rain. I just want a sign that it's going to rain". As soon as she said that, it began to sprinkle and then the rain came down harder. I told my cousins that I was going to go up and stand underneath something because I didn't want to get wet. The scene changed and I was walking around trying to find my way back because the rain had stopped. As I was walking, I saw a tan and white spotted horse that was standing to the side. As I got back to the seats, I realized that I left my purse in my seat because apparently my cousins had left to get out of the rain and my cousin W was bringing my purse back with her.

I'm not sure what this means, but if someone could help me, I would appreciate it. bandaid

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Concert AND The Rain

Post by dreamster on Fri Aug 28, 2009 2:24 pm

Scratch Chin hmm im feeling its not a secular concert buta pik of wats 2 come,,a crusade of some kind,,wiv signs an wonders,,the rain coming as the person speaks is god doin his thang,,;latter rain],,a horse = authority an powa,,the colors white=holy power,,tan =compassion an humility..um loseing ur purse can mean ur lookin 4 ur identity,/purpose/favour..interesting ur cousin had it,,ponder that,,there may be a key there,, Flower Power Cheering D

a merry heart, does good likea medicene, [ new international dee version,NIDV]

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cholette on Fri Aug 28, 2009 3:40 pm

WOWOWOWOW!!! You are DA MAN Dreamy Baby!! The purse meaning identity/purpose/favor and my cousin having is HUGE!! Lately she's been calling me and giving me the Word of the Lord! I've never known her to flow like that, but everthing she's been telling me has been accurate and right on the money.

I'm not sure what was on the stage, but there was a lot of people there in the stadium...I'm ready for some rain...BRING IT LORD!!!!

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Fri Aug 28, 2009 4:34 pm

showas of blessing,,sweety,, :clap: thumbs huggins flower D

a merry heart, does good likea medicene, [ new international dee version,NIDV]

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 3:54 pm