speeding past car wercks and not giving away my drink.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

speeding past car wercks and not giving away my drink.

Post by Allsmiles on Fri Aug 28, 2009 7:40 am

Part 3 of 3

In this dream, I was driving in a car (at night) with a pudgy boy in the passenger seat.. we were going soo fast, and were passing some very serious accidents and at times dodging them (dangerously.) I can't remember exactly why, but all of a sudden I knew he wasn't supposed to be in the car with me, and he needed to go as soon as possible. So I looked at him and stuck my finger in his face and in a very serious sort of way I said, "vroom, vrrooom, vroooom!" Immediately he was in front of me in a new car and went even faster then we were already going and spead away.. Soo, werid!!

After that I was walking home from work; (the sky was gray and it was drizzling rain) I saw some boys from the group home who looked very ragged and homely. One guy didn't have 2 shoes on his feet. The staff that was with him stood lifeless and didn't seem to acknowledge the boys. I was carring a bottle of some kind of sports drink. The boys started following me and asked me to talk the group home into giving them sports drinks. He asked me to also get bottle nipples for them so they could drink. (I think, I know where this is going.) I thought about giving them a drink of mine but I didn't want their germs. So I asked why they were out following me when it was so dreary and rainy.. I woke up regretting that I hadn't given them some of my drink.

I have a big question. There are many times that I feel regretful, or convicted about dreams where I make a decision about not sharing or doing something. Does this mean that God is displeased with the decision that I have made. Can I make decision to follow God even in my dreams?

Allsmiles

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: speeding past car wercks and not giving away my drink.

Post by Allsmiles on Fri Aug 28, 2009 7:31 pm

Anyone have any ideas? Anyone have an opinion on the question at the bottom??

Allsmiles

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top