ASL with a angel perhaps??

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ASL with a angel perhaps??

Post by Allsmiles on Fri Aug 28, 2009 7:16 am

Part 2 of 3.

I was walking around at maybe an apartment complex (I just moved). It was gray and very cloudy. There was cement everywhere. I saw this woman squating on the pavement talking to someone that was sitting on the ground. I felt compelled to go and stalk to this strange woman.

By strange, I mean she almost looked like an alien. She had no clothes on but when she stood you couldn't see any genitalia. Almost like she had a nude colored suit on. She was considerably short and had blonde tethered hair. What was most striking was her blue eyes.. they were soo deep.

When I walk over, I realize that she is signing to the man, so I thought she was deaf. I said something basic like, "Hi, How are you.. I sign. What's your name?" She started signing some of what I knew before I knew it I was having a full fledged conversation in ASL, but I had no idea what I was saying at this point I was sort of watching myself sign (again, weird) to her. Eventually she started talking English to confirm that I understood what she was saying. She had a sweet, sweet voice and I was glad that I talked to her..

Could this represent praying in the Spirit?

I am unsure if my reaction is me or apart of the dream.. it just seemed really weird and twillight zoneish.. still asking God to make sence of it.

Allsmiles

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ASL with a angel perhaps??

Post by Guest on Fri Aug 28, 2009 7:31 am

Then the LORD said, "Put your hand inside your cloak." So Moses put his hand into his cloak, and when he took it out, it was leprous, [a] like snow.
7 "Now put it back into your cloak," he said. So Moses put his hand back into his cloak, and when he took it out, it was restored, like the rest of his flesh.
8 Then the LORD said, "If they do not believe you or pay attention to the first miraculous sign, they may believe the second. 9 But if they do not believe these two signs or listen to you, take some water from the Nile and pour it on the dry ground. The water you take from the river will become blood on the ground."
10 Moses said to the LORD, "O Lord, I have never been eloquent, neither in the past nor since you have spoken to your servant. I am slow of speech and tongue."
11 The LORD said to him, "Who gave man his mouth? Who makes him deaf or mute? Who gives him sight or makes him blind? Is it not I, the LORD ? 12 Now go; I will help you speak and will teach you what to say."
13 But Moses said, "O Lord, please send someone else to do it."
14 Then the LORD's anger burned against Moses and he said, "What about your brother, Aaron the Levite? I know he can speak well. He is already on his way to meet you, and his heart will be glad when he sees you. 15 You shall speak to him and put words in his mouth; I will help both of you speak and will teach you what to do. 16 He will speak to the people for you, and it will be as if he were your mouth and as if you were God to him. 17 But take this staff in your hand so you can perform miraculous signs with it."

Back to top Go down

Post by Allsmiles on Fri Aug 28, 2009 8:42 am

Thank you for the scripture..

What exactly are you saying?

Allsmiles

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sunshine2 on Fri Aug 28, 2009 8:48 am

Whenever I talk to someone in my dream and they are interesting/unusual and they have VERY striking blue eyes I believe that they are heavenly beings. This has happened a handful of times.

I believe that this dream could represent you "speaking the language" of the Spirit. You start off with what you know, but as you engage you find that you know things that you didn't know before. By the end you are speaking fluently. I believe this could be what your dream is about. It may seem strange and weird to you (like the woman) but when the Spirit draws you be sure to respond. God is not like us. His ways are not our ways. A lot of times they are very strange and mysterious. Trust that He will lead you into all truth.

sunshine2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Allsmiles on Fri Aug 28, 2009 3:19 pm

Thank-you so much for your reply.. makes sense. :)

Allsmiles

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:30 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top