2 ODD DREAMS

View previous topic View next topic Go down

2 ODD DREAMS

Post by jefflee on Mon Sep 15, 2008 10:07 pm

hello again, i had two odd dreams back to back, the first dream i was running to this house to get out of the rain, when i got in the house i noticed that it was raining through the ceiling as well, end of dream. the secound dream i had was of me talking on the phone w/ this girl i have been seeing for a while, @ some point i told her that i could not get into a private room to talk because someone was alway's around me or following me. @ that point she got very angry and said : WHY DON'T THEY JUST LEAVE YOU ALONE AND LET US TALK! DON'T THEY KNOW WE ONLY SEE EACH OTHER TWICE A WEEK !! @ that point the dream was over. any help w/ this would be great , thanks and have a great week. jeff

jefflee

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 2 ODD DREAMS

Post by Mia Sherwood on Tue Sep 16, 2008 12:24 pm

How did you feel about the rain? What were your feelings in both of the dreams?

Mia

I'm a lousy example of a Christian but a PERFECT example of God's Grace.

http://www.heartsongministry.com

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

View user profile http://www.miasherwood.com

Back to top Go down

Post by jefflee on Tue Sep 16, 2008 9:57 pm

Mia wrote:How did you feel about the rain? What were your feelings in both of the dreams?
well i felt like the rain coming in through the ceiling was going to be a problem , ( from what i can remember) in the secound dream, it felt kind of odd that she would get upset over something like that. any input would be great , thanks . jeff

jefflee

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Wed Sep 17, 2008 5:34 pm

well rain can mean (in a good way) refreshing of the Holy spirit. If you were running from Him, Hes going to find you anyway, WHICH IS GOOD! But rain can also represent inconvienence. It could be that whatever inconvienience you were trying to escape will find you anyway, which makes so much more sense because this would be a problem for you. Do you think your girlfriend is wanting more time with you and it seems like she's getting frusterated over things that are distracting you or taking your time away from her? I feel like God is giving you insight to how she feels or will feel in the future if this dream is prophetic.
Hope this helps,
blessings,
Daph

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:33 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down